December 17, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V798000
A loss of drive power can increase the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V798
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Potential Number of Units Affected 27,838
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2020 CR-V Hybrid, Accord Hybrid, and 2020-2021 Insight vehicles. The DC-DC converter may shut down and prevent the 12-volt battery from recharging, possibly resulting in a loss of drive power.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the power converter unit (PCU) software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin February 25, 2021. Owners can contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda’s number for this recall is K9E.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
December 18, 2020
Safety Recall: Multi-Model Hybrid DC-DC Converter PCU Software Update
|Year||Model||Trim Level||VIN Range|
|2020||Accord Hybrid||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2020||CR-V Hybrid||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2020-21||Insight||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
Due to programming issues in the Power Control Unit (PCU), the DC-DC converter unit may generate excessive voltage, triggering the failsafe mode in the power supply control program. In this condition, the DC-DC converter unit is unable to supply power to the 12V battery, which may result in the illumination of the 12V battery warning light and a warning message to be displayed. If the vehicle continues to be driven in this condition, it may decrease driver assistance and could eventually stop running.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your new or used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the customer or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. Before selling a vehicle in inventory, always check if it is affected by a safety recall by conducting a VIN status inquiry.
Update the PCU (EV/HEV/IMA Motor System) software.
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
|Operation Number||Description||Flat Rate Time||Defect Code||Symptom Code||Template ID||Failed Part Number|
|1185B6||Update the PCU software (includes CKP pattern learn).||0.3 hr||6PU00||K9E00||A20124A||1B000-6L2-A21|
Skill Level: Repair Technician
Unnecessary or incorrect repairs resulting from a failure to update the diagnostic and reprogramming software are not covered under warranty.
Before beginning the repair, make sure all diagnostic and reprogramming software are updated as listed.
|i-HDS Software Version||1.006.013 or later|
|HDS Software Version||3.104.014 or later|
|J2534 Rewrite Software Information|
|PC Application Version||18.104.22.168|
|Database Update||10-DEC-2020 or later|
|NoticeDB Version||09-DEC-2020 or later|
Update only the systems and software listed in this service bulletin.
American Honda has validated and approved the Denso DST-i as the vehicle communication interface (VCI) to support this service bulletin.
For more information about updating vehicle systems, refer to service bulletin 01-023, Updating Control Units/Modules.
|Year/Model||Vehicle System||Program ID (or later)|
|2020 CR-V Hybrid||PCU||1K021-5RD-A020|
|2020 Accord Hybrid||PCU||1K021-6C2-A220|
- Make sure the 12-volt battery is fully charged before starting an update.
- Connect a fully charged jumper battery to the vehicle, and leave it connected during the entire procedure to maintain steady voltage.
- Do not use the GR8 because the vehicle requires a steady electrical current.
- Control module failure caused by the improper completion of a software update (early key cycle, low battery voltage, disconnected DLC cable, etc.) is not covered by warranty.
- If an error occurs during the update or the i-HDS freezes, do not disconnect the battery or turn the ignition to OFF. Reboot the i-HDS, and start over.
- To prevent control unit damage, do not operate anything electrical (headlights, audio system, brakes, A/C, power windows, door locks, etc.) during the update.
- Warranty reimbursement for technician labor is not allowed for routine checking/installation of any available software update.
This update will not require entering a service bulletin number.
- Update the PCU software using the J2534 Rewrite software with the DST-i. Refer to service bulletin 01-023, Updating Control Units/Modules.
- Do the CKP pattern learn procedure. Refer to the service information.
December 17, 2020
Mr. Jeffrey Giuseppe
Associate Administrator for Enforcement
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Attn: Recall Management Division (NVS-215)
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, D.C. 20590
Dear Mr. Giuseppe:
In accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act and 49 CFR Part 573 Defect and Noncompliance and Responsibility Reports, Honda is submitting the enclosed Defect Information Report regarding a safety recall of certain 2020-2021 model year Honda Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid, and Insight vehicles to address a defect with the power converter unit / DC-DC converter.
If you have any questions about this report, please feel free to contact me.
AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
Product Regulatory Office
Defect Information Report
Name of manufacturer:
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Identification of potentially affected vehicles:
|Make/Model||Model Year||Dates of Manufacture||Number of Vehicles|
|Honda Accord Hybrid||2020||10/21/2019 to 06/11/2020||10,385|
|Honda CR-V Hybrid||2020||01/16/2020 to 06/05/2020||4,728|
|Honda Insight||2020||10/21/2019 to 05/13/2020||12,601|
|Honda Insight||2021||05/18/2020 to 06/01/2020||124|
Description of the basis for the determination of the recall population:
The recall population was determined based on manufacturing records. The manufacturing range reflects all possible vehicles that could potentially experience the problem.
Description of how the vehicles being recalled differ from similar vehicles not included in the recall:
Only certain vehicles with a power converter unit (PCU) installed that contains transistors with a high concentration of dopant injections are included in the recall. Similar vehicles not included in the recall had PCUs installed that contain transistors with an appropriate concentration of dopant injections.
Identification of affected component:
Component: PCU Assy.
Country of Origin: Japan
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Total number of potentially affected vehicles: 27,838
Percentage of affected vehicles that contain the defect: 2%
The DC-DC converter on certain PCUs contain transistors with a high concentration of dopant injections. The increased doping, along with cold ambient temperatures, could amplify the voltage output and shut down the DC-DC converter due to overvoltage, which prevents the 12volt battery from recharging. If vehicle operation continues after illumination of the 12-volt battery system charging indicator, a depleted 12-volt battery can restrict or eliminate motive power, increasing the risk of a crash.
November 2019 to March 2020
Honda launched investigations in the U.S. and several global markets that received reports of
DC-DC converter failure. The supplier’s assembly processes were evaluated, and Honda found that there were no specifications for the application of dopant injections to the transistors on the DC-DC converter. The supplier began monitoring for high concentrations of dopant injections in the transistors, which Honda identified to be the cause of the increased voltage in the DC-DC converter in low ambient temperatures. The increased voltage inadvertently activated a test circuit only used during vehicle manufacturing, which amplified the DC-DC converter voltage output. Voltage output above the system’s threshold could result in overvoltage and shut down the DC-DC converter.
July to November 2020
Honda examined the multitude of scenarios potentially occurring due to DC-DC converter failure and the inability to recharge the 12-volt battery. The failure mode was also confirmed during recreation testing in different hybrid electric vehicle models installed with the same PCU and DCDC converter.
December 10, 2020
Honda determined that a defect related to motor vehicle safety existed and decided to conduct a safety recall.
As of December 10, 2020, Honda has received 53 warranty claims, 65 field reports, and no reports of crashes or injuries related to this issue.
Program for remedying the defect:
Registered owners of all affected vehicles will be contacted by mail and asked to take their vehicle to an authorized Honda dealer. The dealer will update the PCU software program for free. Owners who have paid to have these repairs completed at their own expense will be eligible for reimbursement, in accord with the recall reimbursement plan on file with NHTSA. 573.6(c)(8)(ii)
The estimated date to start notification to dealers: December 18, 2020
The estimated date to start notifications to owners: February 25, 2021
Representative copies of all notices, bulletins and other communications:
A copy of the dealer service bulletin, the final customer notification letter, and other dealer communications will be submitted to your office as soon as possible.
A draft of the owner notification letter will be submitted to your office as soon as possible.
Manufacturer’s campaign number: K9E
Next Unread Message View Message
DATE: December 18, 2020
TO: All Honda Sales, Service & Parts Managers, and Personnel
FROM: Brad Ortloff, Manager of Auto Campaigns and Recalls
Re: Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2020-2021 Multi-Model DC-DC Converter
On December 17, 2020, American Honda notified NHTSA of a stop sale and safety recall for certain 2020
Accord Hybrid, 2020 CR-V Hybrid and 2020-2021 Insight vehicles to resolve 12-volt battery charging issues
managed by the DC-DC converter unit, which may cause the vehicle to not start or the engine to stop
while driving, increasing the risk of a crash. Refer to your eResponsibility report or do an iN VIN status inquiry
to determine which units in your inventory are affected.
Failure to repair a vehicle as necessary prior to sale may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits.
The DC-DC converter within the Power Control Unit (PCU) may generate excessive voltage, triggering the
failsafe mode in the power supply control program. In this condition, the DC-DC converter unit is unable
to supply power to the 12V battery, which may result in the illumination of the 12V battery warning light
and a warning message to be displayed. If the vehicle continues to be driven in this condition, driving
assistance may decrease in effectiveness and eventually stop.
Update the PCU software.
The software is available as of December 17, 2020.
There are no parts needed for this recall.
There are no special tools needed for this recall.
Service bulletin 20-124, Safety Recall: Multi-Model Hybrid DC-DC Converter PCU Software Update, has
beenposted to the Service Information System (SIS) as of December 18, 2020. It includes software, repair,
and warranty information related to this campaign.
American Honda expects to begin customer notification in late February 2021.
Sent on 12 18 2020 Expires on 03 05 2021
From Brad Ortloff, Manager of Auto Campaigns and Recalls
Subject Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2020-2021 Multi-Model DC-DC Converter
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Page 1 of 2
As always, be sure to do an iN VIN status inquiry for all vehicles passing through your dealership to
determine eligibility for any open campaigns.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Page 2 of 2
4 Affected Products
5 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2020-2021 Multi-Model DC-DC Converter
Miscellaneous Document – Part 573 Defect Information Report
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
i-HDS Diagnostic Software and J2534 Reprogramming Software
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (“Honda”) offers the i-HDS (Honda Diagnostic System) software suite for the diagnosis and repair of electronic systems on Honda and Acura automobiles, and for the reprogramming of electronic control units (including, but not limited to, ECMs and PCMs). This software provides access to all Honda and Acura vehicle systems (access to the immobilizer security system requires a Security Professional level software subscription and Vehicle Security Professional [VSP] registration with NASTF). To use the i-HDS software, you need to purchase one of our convenient subscription options. In addition, you will need a pass-thru Vehicle Communication Device (VCI) that is compliant with SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 in order to communicate with the vehicle
Vehicle Communication Interfaces (VCI)
The i-HDS software supports the use of a generic pass-thru VCI that is compliant with SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2. However, Honda recommends the Denso DST-i or the Bosch MVCI for use on Honda and Acura vehicles, as Honda has worked closely with these manufacturers to ensure their hardware and our software interact safely and within the J2534-1 and -2 specifications, for both diagnostics and reprogramming. If you choose to use a generic VCI, please carefully consider the customer and technical support options you will receive from your chosen device supplier. Honda does not provide technical or customer support for generic VCI devices.
The VCI Application Table below lists devices that either are approved and supported by Honda or are known to have completed and passed an independent, exhaustive validation program with our i-HDS software suite.
|Manufacturer||Version Information||Notes||VCI Name|
|DENSO||2.02.0002*||04.04||This is the current generation VCI used by Honda and Acura dealers. Honda routinely validates the functionality and provides customer support for this device.||DST-i|
|DENSO||2.02.0002*||04.04||This is the current generation VCI used by Honda Canada Inc. Honda and Acura dealers. Honda routinely validates the functionality and provides customer support for this device.||DST-nano|
|Bosch||3.01.60*||04.04||This is the previous generation VCI used by Honda and Acura dealers. Honda routinely validates the functionality and provides customer support for this device.||MVCI|
|Drew Technologies||1.9.5**||04.04||This company has completed an independent i-HDS validation and claims it to function with the i-HDS software. Honda does not provide ongoing validation, nor customer support for this device.||MongoosePro Honda|
|Dearborn Group||3.303**||04.04||This company has completed an independent i-HDS validation and claims it to function with the i-HDS software. Honda does not provide ongoing validation, nor customer support for this device.||d-briDGe Pro
* These versions may have been superseded. Honda provides the latest supported versions to current i-HDS subscribers.
** Version used in validation program. See Terms and Conditions and Important Notice Regarding Reprogramming below for more details.
Reprogramming with the J2534 Rewrite Application in i-HDS
Included in the i-HDS software suite is a new reprogramming application called J2534 Rewrite. This application is made available to all subscribers of the i-HDS software suite and replaces the previous generation software, J2534 Honda Pass-thru Reprogramming Software.
This new application is compatible with generic VCIs that comply with SAE J2534. It must be used to reprogram any Honda/Acura vehicle equipped with ECUs that support reprogramming. Refer to the table below for legacy applicability for the programming of ECMs and PCMs. Though system dependent, late-model vehicles may be equipped with other ECUs that support reprogramming as well, e.g. ABS or VSA. J2534 Rewrite must be used to reprogram these control modules, as instructed in an applicable service bulletin.
As shown in this table, not all legacy Honda/Acura models are equipped with a reprogrammable ECM/PCM. Furthermore, all 2007 and later models not listed in the table are fully supported with this application.
- 【SUPERIOR CODING & PROGRAMMING】 Supports coding and programming especially for BMW and Mercedes. With the VCI of MK908P for SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 protocols, it can replace the existing software and firmware in ECU without expensive original equipment.
- 【WIDE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS】 Well capable of VCM coding and programming, TPMS coding, intelligent cruise control (ICC), ECU coding, live data, dashboard matching, airbag system reset, anti-theft key matching and more.
- 【POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】 The oscilloscope MP408 combine with MaxiCOM MK908P is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
- 【HIGH-EFFICIENCY OF USE】 Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- 【WARRANTY & UPDATE】 You can get quality related services within 12 months warranty, besides, 12 months free online update is available for the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and car models.
- 🎄【BEST SCANNER FOR LOCK SMITH】Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions.
- 🎄【BEST IMMO AND KEY PROGRAMMER】Autel key programmer IM608 enjoys the easiest way to read/write various key chips with 100% successful rate. Smart Mode and Expert Mode are provided to encrypt keys, add keys, change keys, and generate keys for 99% cars in the market with no difficulty. Key Learning, remote control learning, remote control add, etc. could all be done with IM608.
- 🎄【MOST COST-EFFECTIVE SCANNER WITH 31+ SERVICE】Autel locksmith tool IM608 is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted. 31 maintenance functions include Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, ABS/SRS and more, same as Maxicom MK908P and Elite.
- 🎄【ADVANCED ECU CODING & BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL】Targeting at professional mechanic, Autel IM608 has advanced coding function to help you easily reprogram adaptive data for certain components. Bi-directional control helps figure out whether a specific subsystem or component goes well. This function may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, all these could be completed in several minutes.
- 🎄【XP400 PROGRAMMER & WIRELESS J2534 VCI】XP 400 key programmer, worth 700$, is used to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU reprogrammer, IM608 performs IMMO Add Key, Keys Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz.
- 🌝[Vehicle Coverage] One device Compatible for Ford and Compatible for Mazda, Support vehicle till 2018 year. (Can't Support Ford F-150 ). Support Automatic Vehicle Recognition.
- 🌝[ECU Functions] Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.). Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs.
- 🌝[Functional] Connect via USB. Support Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs); Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors; Steering Angle Resets, Guided Fault Finding&All Other Dealer Functions.
- 🌝[Update] Update by CD with Unlocked Firmware. ★Please Note: If you have any problem when you install the software, please feel free to contact us, our technology team will provide customers service to help you solve the problem. Multilingual: Support English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian/Portuguese(European)/Portuguese(Brazil).
- 🚩Firmware support update online. If you have any problem, please fell free contact to us, we will help you fix it by TeamViewer or message support.
- Designed for CV ➤ Autel MaxiSys MS908CV boasts the pro-level diagnostics for Commercial Vehicles (Expert, Buses & Trucks), to get all module access for ECU Coding, Active Test (Bi-directional Control), 23 Adaptation Services, 25 Service Functions, Read/Erase Codes and Live Data, etc., being compatible with multiple supported protocols: SAE J1939, SAEJ1708, Manufacture-defined protocol J1939, Manufacture-defined J1708, KWP, VPW, UDS-CAN, CDL.
- ECU Coding ➤ This Heavy Duty diagnostic tool allows you to re-flash the commercial vehicles’ control modules, and write in adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, to fix the issues as: Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts, etc. (Note: Coding only changes preprogrammed options already existent in the software.)
- 23 Adaption Functions ➤ This commercial vehicle scanner provides various 23 component adaptation services, to calibrate or reset certain components after repair or replacement as: DOC/DPF Instant Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Accurate Reset, After Treatment Maintenance, Calibration of Rack Sensor, Calibration of Injector Trim, and others, with fast navigation for optimal efficiency.
- 25 Service Functions ➤ This automotive diagnostic tool can Read/Clear codes, view graphic Live Data, and features an array of 25 guided maintenance services as: Oil Reset, Injector Coding, DPF, EPB, ABS/SRS, Suspension, Throttle, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Airbag Reset, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Clutch, WIN DR ROOF, TEC Learn, Trans Adaption, Immo Keys, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, Seats etc.
- Ultimate Scanner ➤ Autel MS908CV gives you all necessary functionalities, while still remaining easy to use with boosted multitasking performance: Android 4.0 operating system, Quad-Core Processor, 2GM RAM & 32GB SSD, 9.7" 1024*768 IPS Screen, 11000 mAh Battery (8hrs non-stop operation), 5.0M AF Rear Camera, etc..This scanner is entitled to 1-year warranty with 1-year FREE software update. Welcome to contact us for your vehicle’s compatibility check, 24/7.
- 👍【SAME AS MK908P & BETTER TECH SUPPORT】 MS908S Pro has EXACTLY the same diagnostics and service functions as MK908P and Autel MaxiSys Elite. Unlike online product MK908P, MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US!
- 👍【J-2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that utilizes powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Device included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs(PCM, ECM) for specific BMW and Benz.
- 👍【25 SPECIAL FUNCTIONS FOR PROS】 Autel MS908S Pro is an advanced auto scan tools that can perform various special functions: Oil Reset, EPB reset, DPF Regen, ABS Bleed, SAS, Battery Registration, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Variation Learn and etc. NOTE: Special Functions are NOT universally compatible. Pls send VIN to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before purchase.
- 👍【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】 MS908S Pro diagnostic scanner computer covers more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. The scan tool can work on most OBDII-compliant vehicles to locate check engine issues, 80+ makes and models to scan all available systems. For special functions, coverage varies across vehicles, please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility first.
- 👍【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro car scanner comes with 12 Months FREE software updates and services and is backed by Amazon 30 Day Return Policy. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 for prompt tech support and best after-sales services! Purchase now to solve drivability issues, emission issues and save both time & money.
- 【XP400 Key Programmer for IMMO & VCI-J2534 Programming】: The XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, Freescale 9S12 MCUs. The J2534 is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1/J2534-2 device, specially designed to provide users with PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus and offer the most significant features by OEM Customers.
- 【Reliable Key Programmer & ECU Programming Tools】: Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU re-programmer, this Autel scanner performs IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost and Key Learning for 3rd generation Benz. Besides convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities from the MaxiFlash tool, it can read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone/generate exclusive keys, etc. by working with the XP400 key programmer.
- 【All System Diagnostic & Advanced Maintenance Services】: Autel Diagnostics application can access the ECM of various vehicle control systems after VCI connection. The Maintenance Service covers Oil Reset/EPB/TPMS(sensor activate)/BMS/ABS(brake bleeding)/Aftertreatment/IMMO(advanced IMMO & key programming)/Injector/SAS/Suspension/Throttle/Win Dr Roof/Seats/Odometer/Lang Change/Headlamp/CHG tire size/TEC learn/SRS/Cylinder/VGT learn/Speed&PTO/Clutch/Trans adaption/Airbad reset/AF setting ...more
- 【Active Test & ECU Coding】: During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, betweentwo operating states. After repairs or replacements of vehicle parts, Autel IM608 can reprogram adaptive data for certain components of the test vehicle through ECU Coding.
- 【1 Year Warranty with 45Days Replacement & Free Software Updated】: One Year Free updated through Autel Update Application. The IM608 Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM components when it's connected to the Internet. 7*24hours Local Technical Support & Satisfaction Guarantee. So Click“Buy it now”and enjoy a high-quality product with confidence. (If you need to confirm your car model, pls message us: )
- 👍【Works with Autel MK908, MS908, MK908P, MS908S Pro, MaxiSys Elite】Autel J2534 work with these scan tool to program ECUs on specific BMW and Benz vehicles. NOTE: To work with MK908, MS908 and etc scan tools to program ECUs, you need to have valid subscription to be able to download data from Autel server. For any issues, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards and performs standard Pass Thru J2534 functionality. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures quickly reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.
- 👍Attention: 1. After you ordered and received the J2534, please send us both of the S/N(12 digits, at the back of the device) of the J2534 and your MK908(P) /MS908S (Pro)/ Maxisys Elite to us to bind the two device together. 2. The functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before your order.
- 【KEY PROGRAMMING & IMMO Function Tool】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly. Please send VIN number to▲Autelonline @outlook.com▲ to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 【XP400 Programmer & Powerful OE level】Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models. XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
- 【ADVANCED IMMO & J2534 VCI】The Wireless Diagnostic Interface supports two communication methods with the tablet: BT and USB. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). You can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash. J2534 can't program ECU with IM608.
- 【ACTIVE TEST & ECU CODING & 23 Reset Services】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.
- 【No IP Restriction & 1 Year Free Update + Life-long time tech-support】More langauage are available such as French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian. Please contact by providing SN if needing authorized.
- 🚗【Key Programming + IMMO Function】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly. Please send VIN to⭐[email protected]⭐ to check compatibility. 2021 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 【Officially identified as genuine by 🅰🆄🆃🅴🅻】
- 🚗【Advanced XP400 Programmer】XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
- 🚗【ADVANCED IMMO + J2534 ECU programmer】Immobilizer is also known as immo box which is to auto part that recognizes the vehicle key directly. MaxiFlash specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication on any modern vehicle diagnostic, and offer the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance and flexibility. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). ▲The J2534 Can't Program ECU With IM608▲
- 🚗【ACTIVE TEST + ECU CODING + 30+ RESET SERVICE】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models.
- 🚗【(US ONLY) 1 YEAR FREE UPDATE + PERMANENT After-Sales SERVICE】▲IM608 just can be used in US. Please don't switch the IP or the device will be locked!▲ 🎗🎗𝙊𝘽𝘿𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙧. 🚔💥𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩: 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚@𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠.𝙘𝙤𝙢
- OE-Level OBD Scanner: The diagnostic tool serves as the most advanced automotive diagnostic tool, comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues. Welcom to contact [email protected] or ask through Q&A for your specific need and to ensure the vehicle compatibility
- All-system Diagnose & Active Test: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.). The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems
- 30+ Service Functions: As the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional, These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more
- Broad Compatibility: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software
- With TS401 TPMS Relearn Tool: Since MK908P only supports basic detection functions for TPMS, so it is equipped with TS401, a powerful TPMS tire pressure reset tool, which can help you to program a sensor and do the Relearn procedure
Last update on 2021-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API