March 6, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V182000
An explosion of an inflator within the driver frontal air bag module may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver, front seat passenger or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V182
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 1,101,534
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling specific 2003 Acura 3.2CL, 2013-2016 ILX, 2013-2014 ILX Hybrid, 2003-2006 MDX, 2007-2016 RDX, 2002-2003 3.2TL, 2004-2006, and 2009-2014 TL, 2010-2013 ZDX and 2001-2007 and 2009 Honda Accord, 2001-2005 Civic, 2003-2005 Civic Hybrid, 2001-2005 Civic GX NGV, 2002-2007 and 2010-2011 CR-V, 2003-2011 Element, 2007 Fit, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2008 Pilot, and 2006-2014 Ridgeline vehicles. The affected vehicles received a replacement driver air bag inflator as part of a previous Takata inflator recall remedy or a replacement driver air bag module containing the same inflator type as a service part. Due to a manufacturing error, in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver frontal air bag, these inflators may explode.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver’s air bag inflator with an alternate inflator, free of charge. The recall began April 10, 2019. Honda owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda’s number for this recall is O41. Acura owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Acura’s number for this recall is U40.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
March 15, 2019
Safety Recall: Driver’s Airbag Replacement Inflator Can Be OverPressurized
Supersedes 19-018, dated March 9, 2019, to revise the information highlighted in yellow.
|2003||3.2CL||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2013-16||ILX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2013-14||ILX Hybrid||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2003-06||MDX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2007-16||RDX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2002-03||3.2TL||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2009-14||TL||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2010-13||ZDX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
- Information was updated under WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION.
- Information was updated under REQUIRED TOOLS.
- 2004-06 TL models were moved to S/B 19-020, Safety Recall: Driver’s Airbag Replacement Inflator Can Be Over-Pressurized (Module Replacement)
In certain vehicles, the replacement driver’s (front) airbag inflator (from either a previous recall repair or an airbag module replacement) could produce excessive internal pressure during airbag deployment. If an affected airbag deploys, the increased internal pressure may cause the inflator casing to rupture. Metal fragments could pass through the airbag cushion material, possibly causing injury or fatality to vehicle occupants.
If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, including a front passenger’s airbag inflator campaign/recall, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the client. If you are unable to complete any open recall, advise the client of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
You may receive a different part number than ordered, and the inflator may appear different. As a result, there may be different installation instructions. Make sure you review this service bulletin for installation instructions and details about model applicability.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the client or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. To see if a vehicle in inventory is affected by this safety recall, do a VIN status inquiry before selling it.
Replace the driver’s airbag inflator, then return the original, undeployed inflator as directed.
|Part Name||Part Number||Quantity|
|Bulldog Metal Snips||MWT6716B||1|
- The metal snips have smaller jaws compared to regular tin snips to give you better mechanical advantage and allow the snips to fit in the tight area around the airbag.
- Make sure you use these snips to minimize the amount of debris created. Never allow any debris to fall into the airbag while the inflator is out of the airbag module.
- Replace the snips when they are dull. Dull snips may contribute to the horn plate being bent or creating small pieces of metal that could get into the airbag.
- If you need a replacement or more snips, contact the Tool and Equipment Program at 888-424-6857.
|Part Name||Order Part Number||You may receive any of the following||Quantity|
|2003 3.2CL Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S5A-405||04770-S5A-405||1|
|2013-16 ILX Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-TV9-405||04770-TV9-405||1|
|2013-14 ILX Hybrid Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-TV9-405||04770-TV9-405||1|
|2003–06 MDX Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S9A-405||04770-S9A-405 04770-S9A-409||1|
|2007–12 RDX Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-SWA-405||04770-SWA-405||1|
|2013-16 RDX Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-TV9-405||04770-TV9-405||1|
|2002–03 3.2TL Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S5A-405||04770-S5A-405||1|
|2009-14 TL Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-TF0-405||04770-TF0-405||1|
|2010-13 ZDX Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-TF0-405||04770-TF0-405||1|
- The inflator kit box must be used to return the old inflator to its supplier. Be careful not to damage the inflator kit box.
- If the defective, undeployed inflator is not returned, the warranty claim for that vehicle will be charged back to your dealership.
- To return the inflator, follow the instructions in PIB A15-0006, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- For more information about scanning and filing airbag inflator recall claims, refer to Ordering and Managing Replacement Inflators. From the iN, select Service, Warranty, Warranty Claim, then Reference Guide. Under HOT TIPS/TOPICS, select Inflator Claims at a Glance.
- If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, including a passenger’s airbag inflator campaign/recall, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recall, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
- Be careful not to damage any parts when replacing the module, and follow the procedure exactly.
- If, before removing the airbag module, you suspect that it may be the incorrect airbag for the vehicle or a counterfeit, do not remove the airbag. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Make sure you have reviewed the SRS Precautions and Procedures in the applicable electronic service manual before doing the REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position and check if the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- If the indicator comes on, then turns off after about 6 seconds, go to step 2.
- If the indicator does not come on, or if it stays on, contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable and wait at least 3 minutes before continuing.
- Remove the driver’s airbag module. Refer to the service information.
- Install a new driver’s airbag module using new Torx bolts and torque the bolts to 8 N·m (7.2 lb-ft). Refer to the service information.
- Reconnect the battery negative cable.
- Start the vehicle and check that the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
April 2019 NHTSA Recall 19V-182
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear <First Name Last Name>,
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS NOTICE?
Acura has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain XXXX-XXXX model year XXX vehicles.
The defect in these vehicles could potentially result in serious injury or death.
We would like to inform you that the replacement driver front airbag inflator in your vehicle is defective.The replacement driver front airbag inflator was previously installed in your vehicle either from an airbag inflator recall repair or as part of a driver front airbag module installed as a replacement service part.The replacement driver front airbag inflator could produce excessive internal pressure upon deployment. If an affected airbag deploys, the increased internal pressure may cause the inflator to explode. In the event of an inflator explosion, metal fragments could pass through the airbag cushion material and into your vehicle interior at high speed, potentially causing serious injury or death to you or others in the vehicle.
WHAT WILL ACURA DO?
Acura will replace the driver front airbag inflator for free.The driver front airbag module, which is located in the steering wheel, is comprised of the inflator and an airbag module cover (see illustration on the right). The inflator is the only component that will be replaced.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Replacement inflators are available so please call any Acura dealer and make an appointment to have your vehicle repaired for free. Once you make an appointment for your vehicle, be advised that the complete repair process may take approximately 30 minutes. However, your dealer can provide you with a better estimate of the overall time for this repair visit, so it may be necessary to make your vehicle available for a longer period of time. A FREE loaner car, towing service or other alter-
native transportation may be available to assist with any inconvenience this repair may cause. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers and passengers of this important information!
CHECK YOUR VEHICLE FOR OPEN RECALLS
You can check your vehicle’s eligibility for repair under this or any other recall. Please access the Acura Recall Lookup tool at www.recalls.acura.com and enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record.
Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner of this vehicle. If this is not the case, or if any of the information is not correct, please complete, sign and return the Information Change Card and we will then update our records. If you are a lessor of this vehicle, federal regulations require you to forward this notice to your lessee within ten days.
DO YOU STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to:
- visit hondaairbaginfo.com; or
- call American Honda’s Customer Support & Campaign Center at 1-888-234-2138; or
- visit Twitter @AcuraClientCare; or
- visit www.recalls.acura.com to use “Ask Us”, our 24/7 virtual agent.
If you believe that American Honda or the dealer has failed or is unable to remedy the defect in your vehicle, without charge, within a reasonable period of time (60 days from the date you first contact the dealer for a repair appointment), you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. Alternatively, you may call the NHTSA’s toll-free Safety Hotline at 888-327-4236 (TTY 800-424-9153), or go to https://www.safercar.gov.
We apologize for any inconvenience this recall may cause you. Sincerely,
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Acura Automobile Division
Campaign #U40 / Service Bulletin #19-018
Abril del 2019
Campaña de seguridad NHTSA 19V-182
CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE
Esta notificación aplica a su vehículo: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Estimado <First Name Last Name>,
Esta notificación ha sido enviada a usted de acuerdo con el decreto de la oficina de Administración Nacional de Seguridad del Tráfico en las Carreteras (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration o NHTSA por sus siglas en inglés).
¿CUÁL ES EL MOTIVO DE ESTA NOTIFICACIÓN?
Acura ha determinado que existe un defecto el cual está relacionado con la seguridad del vehículo en algunos vehículos modelo XXX año modelo XXXX-XXXX.
El defecto en estos vehículos podría potencialmente ocasionar lesiones graves o la muerte.
Nos gustaría informarle que el inflador de reemplazo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor en su vehículo está defectuoso. El inflador de reemplazo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor fue previamente instalado en su vehículo bien sea de una reparación de campaña de seguridad del inflador de la bolsa de aire o como parte de un módulo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor como una pieza de reemplazo. El inflador de reemplazo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor podría producir presión interna excesiva una vez que se active. Si una bolsa de aire afectada se activa, la presión interna aumentada puede causar que el inflador explote. En el caso de que el inflador explote, fragmentos metálicos podrían pasar a través del material cojín de la bolsa de aire y hacia el interior del vehículo a altas velocidades, causando potencialmente lesiones graves o la muerte a usted u otras personas en el vehículo.
¿QUÉ HARÁ ACURA?
Acura reemplazará el inflador de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor de forma gratuita. El módulo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor, el cual está ubicado en el volante de la dirección, está formado del inflador y la cubierta del módulo de la bolsa de aire (observe la imagen a la derecha). El inflador es el único componente que será reemplazado.
¿QUÉ DEBE HACER USTED?
Los infladores de reemplazo están disponibles así que por favor llame a cualquier concesionario Acura y haga una cita para la reparación de su vehículo de forma gratuita. Una vez que programe una cita para su vehículo, le avisamos que el proceso de reparación completo podría tardar aproximadamente 30 minutos. No obstante, su concesionario le puede ofrecer un mejor estimado del tiempo total de esta visita de reparación, ya que pudiera ser necesario que su vehículo esté
disponible por un periodo más largo. Puede tener disponible de forma GRATUITA, un auto en préstamo, un servicio de grúa u otro transporte alternativo como ayuda por cualquier inconveniente que pueda ocasionar esta reparación. ¡Si usted no es el único conductor de este vehículo, por favor informe a todos los conductores y pasajeros sobre esta información importante!
VERIFIQUE SI SU VEHÍCULO TIENE UNA CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD PENDIENTE
Puede verificar la elegibilidad de su vehículo para que sea reparado bajo esta campaña de seguridad o bajo cualquier otra. Por favor acceda la herramienta “Acura Recall Lookup” en www.recalls.acura.com e ingrese su número de identificación del vehículo (VIN).
INFORMACIÓN DEL PROPIETARIO
Usted recibió esta notificación porque las regulaciones gubernamentales requieren que esta notificación sea enviada al último propietario registrado. Nuestros registros están basados principalmente en los datos de título y registro en el estado, el cual indica que usted es el propietario actual de este vehículo. Si no es el caso o si la información no está correcta, por favor complete, firme y devuelva la tarjeta de Cambio de información anexa y nosotros actualizaremos nuestros registros. Si usted es el arrendador de este vehículo, las regulaciones federales requieren que usted envié una copia de esta notificación a su arrendatario en un lapso de diez días.
¿USTED TODAVÍA TIENE MÁS PREGUNTAS?
Si usted tiene preguntas o inquietudes, le recomendamos que:
- visite hondaairbaginfo.com; o
- se comuníquese con el Centro de Apoyo al Cliente y Campañas de American Honda al 1-888-234-2138; o• visite Twitter @AcuraClientCare; o
- visite www.recalls.acura.com para usar “Ask Dave” nuestro agente virtual, 24 horas/7 días a la semana.
Si usted cree que American Honda o el concesionario ha fallado o no le es posible reparar el defecto en su vehículo, sin cobro alguno, dentro de un período de tiempo razonable (60 días desde la fecha en que usted contactó por primera vez el concesionario para la cita de la reparación), usted puede enviar una queja a: Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. Alternativamente, usted también puede comunicarse con el número de llamada sin costo (Toll-free) Safety Hotline de NHTSA al 888-327-4236 (TTY 800-424-9153), o visitar la página web https://www.safercar.gov.
Le pedimos disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que esta campaña de seguridad pudiera causarle.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Campaña #U40 / Boletín de Servicio #19-018
Honda launched a regional safety improvement campaign NHTSA ID 14V-351 and began using PSDI-5D inflators as recall remedy parts.
As the scope of the non-desiccated PSAN airbag inflator recalls expanded, Honda began sourcing recall remedy airbag inflators from alternative manufacturers to supplement the supply of replacement parts.
Honda stopped ordering, and instructed dealers to stop installing, the PSDI-5D inflator as a recall remedy part.
March 21, 2018
Honda was informed of a January 19, 2018 crash in which it was alleged that the driver’s airbag inflator had ruptured during airbag deployment.
March 23, 2018
An initial rupture incident report was submitted to NHTSA per Standing General Order 2015-01A.
April 10, 2018
A joint field inspection of the subject vehicle performed by the airbag inflator supplier, NHTSA, and Honda confirmed that the driver’s airbag inflator had ruptured. The inspection also confirmed that the ruptured airbag inflator was a PSDI-5D that was installed in the subject vehicle as a recall remedy part. A final rupture incident report was submitted to NHTSA per Standing General Order 2015-01A.
Mid-April – early February 2019
Honda began an investigation of the ruptured replacement airbag inflator in collaboration with the airbag inflator supplier and NHTSA. As part of this investigation, the parties sourced similar PSDI-5D replacement parts from warehouse inventory and initiated DOE testing. As PSDI-5D replacement parts were collected from the field, including airbag inflators produced in the same timeframe as the ruptured airbag inflator, DOE testing and analysis of those inflators also occurred. Ultimately, analysis of the ruptured replacement airbag inflator, along with the field inflators, did not result in a conclusive determination of the factors that may contribute to the over-pressurization observed in these inflators. However, all available evidence points towards a manufacturing process anomaly.
February 15, 2019
Honda met with NHTSA and shared the status of the investigation.
March 6, 2019
Honda determined that a defect related to motor vehicle safety existed and decided to conduct a safety recall.
As of March 6, 2019, Honda has received one injury claim related to this issue.
93 Affected Products
32 Associated Documents
Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1RCLRPT-19V182-6937
Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2RCLRPT-19V182-6713
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 03 12 2019 A Message from Yoshi Takatsuka: Takata Airbag Inflator Recall Update
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 03 12 2019 A Message from Yoshi Takatsuka: Takata Airbag Inflator Recall UpdateRCMN-19V182-3084
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – March 7, 2019 Subject Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2001-2015 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag Inflator
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – March 7, 2019 Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2002-2016 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag InflatorRCMN-19V182-4854
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-9096
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-4150
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-3553
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-5582
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-6758
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-3564
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-9970
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (G44) – Desiccated PSAN DAB Module
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (M45) – Desiccated PSAN DAB ModuleRCONL-19V182-7690
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (U40) – Desiccated PSAN DAB InflatorRCONL-19V182-5151
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (O41) – Desiccated PSAN DAB InflatorRCONL-19V182-1113
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-9499
DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-19V182-3751
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – April 12, 2019 UPDATE-Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2001-2015 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag InflatorRCMN-19V182-9105
AMENDED DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT March 22, 2019
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – April 12, 2019 UPDATE-Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2002-2016 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag InflatorRCMN-19V182-9699
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2RCLQRT-19V182-4129
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3RCLQRT-19V182-3929
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4RCLQRT-19V182-3109
Latest Recalls Documents
1 Associated Investigation
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) opened PE14-016 in June 2014 based on six inflator rupture incidents involving consumer owned vehicles produced by five vehicle manufacturers. All six vehicles were operated in Florida or Puerto Rico at the time of the rupture and for the majority of their service life, and were equipped with inflators produced by Takata, a tier-one supplier of automotive air bag systems.
During the course of PE14-016, ODI determined that five additional vehicle manufacturers used inflators of a similar design and vintage also supplied by Takata. No evidence of field failures was found in vehicles produced by these five additional manufacturers. Nonetheless, at ODI’s insistence, all 10 vehicle manufacturers initiated a regional recall within approximately two weeks of the opening of the investigation. The regions recalled initially included Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, areas with high absolute humidity and climatic conditions believed to be a significant factor in the inflator ruptures. As part of the recall actions, inflators removed from remedied vehicles are to be returned to Takata for testing.
Takata’s initial test results on passenger inflators from remedied vehicles indicated a much higher than anticipated rupture frequency for inflators returned from Florida. Accordingly ODI requested all 10 manufacturers expand the regional recalls for passenger inflators to include other geographic areas where high absolute humidity conditions exist, including the Gulf States and other coastal areas. Takata’s testing of the passenger inflators to date continues to indicate this geographic area as having the highest risk, with no ruptures occurring from inflators returned from outside the expanded recall regions. During PE14-016 four additional passenger inflator field events occurred, all in vehicles from the same expanded geographic region.
Also during PE14-016 four additional driver inflator field events occurred including two in vehicles from regions not known for high absolute humidity, specifically California and North Carolina. Accordingly, ODI requested all five of the affected vehicle manufacturers currently using the subject Takata driver inflators expand to nationwide recalls. Significantly, neither of the affected vehicle manufacturers or Takata provided any explanation to account for these two driver air bag inflator ruptures outside the area of high absolute humidity. Takata testing of returned driver inflators indicates a lower rupture frequency as compared to passenger inflator testing. All test ruptures reported by Takata to date have occurred on inflators returned from high absolute humidity areas.
The investigation now includes all manufacturers and vehicles known to be affected at this time. ODI’s investigation will focus on, among other things, root cause analysis, other potential defect consequences, identification of affected vehicles scope, and adequacy of the remedy.
The five ODI reports cited above can be reviewed online at https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchNHTSAID under the following identification numbers: 10537899, 10568848, 10585224, 10605877, 10651492
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🔔【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2022 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2022 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will turn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual emission test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🥝【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- 🥇【WORTH THE MONEY】Comprehensive ABS Airbag SRS Scanner: 1️⃣ABS Airbag Scan Tools: ABS Scanner Bleeder+ All-round diagnosis for ABS/SRS/Airbag; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Reset & Calibrate ABS VSA SRS Airbag SAS Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and commend ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: Diagnose all obd2 functions for 12v vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scanner can NOT clear airbag crash data or collision data. NOT support programming/coding.
- 🎃【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL, SAVING THOUSANDS FROM DEALSHIPS】Own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function is so valuable instead high cost from the dealships. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding. The air will get inside when replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, brake lines or hoses. This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a firm brake pedal and keep a safety driving on the road.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more for ABS VSA SRS Airbag system not just reading/clearing codes like other scan tools do. The abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- ⛳【REFUSE ANNUAL INSPECTION FAILURE】This NT630 obd2 scanner diagnostic tool will scan all of your obd2 modules, show you the I/M readiness status before the annual inspection. Monitoring the engine’s health, locate bad sensors, which cylinder was misfire and more engine’s faults. Guide you to do the maintenance work to make it safety driving again or to replace a new car. Reducing the potential driving risk and keep a great status for a safety journey.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 【Check Engine Light】The obd2 scanner 6100P shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings(MIL). One-press hot key to turn off check engine light after vehicle maintenance. Live data displays plenty of vehicle data present, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- 【ABS & SRS & Transmission 】In addition to emission-related OBD II codes,The abs srs obd2 scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS & SRS and Transmission codes for popular US Car Makes such as Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, etc. when the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- 【Oil Light Reset+Oil Level/Oil Life】The Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures after an oil change for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. The free stepwise guide which 6100P scan tool provides as regards oil change reset and drive cycle procedures may be a major relieve for beginners. This abs code reader can also monitor your oil level and its service life.
- 【Battery Test & Alternator Test】The Innova code reader can be used to check the performance of the battery or alternator for your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start-up issues.
- 【Code Severity Levels】With Code Severity Levels function of This Innova Scan Tool, you can quickly identify if your vehicle needs an immediate fix or if it can wait until you get home to fix it yourself,You don't need to worry about the warning lights on again. And we are glad to tell that Innova 6100P has been selected to "Amazon's Highly recommended products" as "Highly rated OBDII Scanners" 🙂
- ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission System Scanner: Autel ML629 not only can figure out the emission-related engine problem, but also can get quick access to the Anti-Lock Braking System / Airbag System / Engine / Transmission systems and diagnose these 4 systems’ conditions. It reads codes, clear codes, and read live data to help you turn off the MIL, ABS & SRS warning lights.
- Complete OBD2 Functions: This OBD2/EOBD code reader is compatible with all OBD2-compliant vehicles with full OBD2 functions. It can pinpoint any emission problems of the car engine by the Full OBD2 functions. Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live Data, Freeze Frame, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Vehicle Information, and Component Test.
- DTC Lookup & Vehicle Information: Designed with a built-in DTC library, this OBD2 scanner provides you with the ability to look up the definition of diagnostic trouble codes. Up to 10000+ codes are available in this DTC electronic dictionary. No need to look up codes on the Internet. In addition, it can identify the car automatically and retrieve the car information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619: As the upgraded version of ML619/AL619, ML629 can read enhanced codes, graph data, and erase codes in Anti-Lock Braking System, Airbag System, Engine, and Transmission system. Being cost-effective with only a small extra budget, this code reader enjoys more benefits with a wider range of vehicle coverage. It supports internet updating via USB and data printing via PC.
- The Newest Version in 2020: As the newest version in 2020, this Autel OBD2 scanner supports most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import, including some latest models. Free update for lifetime via Mac/Win PC. With a 1-year warranty, 30-day free return & replacement service, and 24-hour customer service, this OBD2 scanner gives you excellent user experience.
- [FOCUS ON BMW] - Creator has a variety of OBD2 code readers compatible for BMW/MINI, C501 is one of the most cost-effective scan tools for BMW/MINI vehicle owners. C501 Supports BMW/MINI between 1997 to 2020. 1997-2004 cars may need a 20-pin adaptor (not included).
- [FOR BMW/MINI] - Compatible with ECU systems including Drive, Chassis and Body all systems. Supported function including read and clear trouble codes, display live data stream, graph display, vehicle version information, clear adaptation, CBS reset, reset engine oil and battery registration, etc.
- [FULL SYSTEMS SCANNER] - Creator C501 is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, EPB, etc. Also supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules check. As a professional diagnostic tool for BMW/MINI full systems, C501 codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and erasing codes on all brands cars' OBD system.
- [EASY TO OPERATE] - Creator 501 uses 2.8" TFT 240K true color LCD display screen to indicate the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easily access to menu options. Rugged drop-proof case prevents falling. The menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you can figure out how to do it easily.
- [VERY IMPORTANT] - The battery registration does not support BMW cars before 2004, and also does not support the E chassis (3'_E46, 5'_E39, 7'_E38, X3'_E83, X5'_E53, Z3'_E36, Z4'_E85/E86, MINI'_R50/R51, R52/R53). For above models, you just need to replace the battery directly, because these models do not require battery registration (at that time, there was no concept of battery registration).
- 🎉【2022 New Elite Version, Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/CRP123】 LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 OBD2 modes, read and clear fault codes,💡Online Google Search, 4 IN 1 Graphing ，Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- ☑️【ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission Diagnostic Tool +Battery Voltage Test& AUTOVIN】Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; One-click wifi update and free for fixing more bugs; Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; Auto Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 🔔【One to one Technical feedback and support】 Base on cloud server of launch，the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer.An excellent choice for family car owners. No extra paid updates, keep your diagnostic software updated and coverage increased, saving you even more money. 🎁Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner💡Fast 7.0 Android💡16GB Memory💡5" touch HD screen💡6100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 🎁【5-Year Warranty &10 Language Free To Use】 Launch CRP123E scan tool supports 10 languages. Choose your native language without encountering any sort of language barrier--English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese. 🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🚗【 Find Your Vehicles Here】 Includes 57 vehicle makers of the BMW, VW, Jeep, Ford, Volvo, Dodge, Skoda,Mazda, Nissan,Porsche,Subaru,Lexus,Toyota,Audi,Benz,Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu ,SUZUKI,Jaguar,KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mini Cooper, Opel,Peugeot,MITSUBISHI,Vauxhall,SPRINTER,SMART,SEAT,SAMSUNG,SAAB,RENAULT,Nissangtr,ect.
- 【Fix With Confidence】 Scan and diagnose DTCs with pinpoint accuracy through Innova’s car code reader. Get real solutions for your car’s specific make and model verified by ASE Master Technicians.
- 【Easy Application】 Download our free app RepairSolutions2 in the App Store or Google Play Store. Innova’s in-app features will tell you exactly what the problem is and how to properly diagnose it with professional advice.
- 【Modern Features】 Get access to professional features such as an all system scan normally available only on high-end scanners. Read and clear ABS, SRS, check engine light, and more fault codes. Reset oil lights, view brake pad life, oil life, tire pressures, and transmission temps.
- 【Live Data】 Monitor your vehicle’s health in real time. Understand on-going issues as well as expected future problems such as oil change and maintenance schedules.
- 【Buy With Confidence】 Compatible with 1996 or newer OBD2 vehicles. All of Innova’s products are American-based and have been researched at state-of-the-art facilities. We are America’s No.1 diagnostic tool brand.
- 👍【Accurate ABS/SRS Diagnostics Functions】Upgraded from Autel AL519/ML519, Autel AL619 code reader with ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major car models. To get real-time tech support, please email: ❤autelchoice @ outlook . com
- 👍【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 👍【Easy to Perform ABSSRS】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure: 1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine. 2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear. 3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen. 4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 👍【Wide Vehicle Coverage】AL619 supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo.
- 👍【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Get AL619, it will comes with Free lifetime software update online. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied.
Last update on 2022-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.