March 6, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V182000
An explosion of an inflator within the driver frontal air bag module may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver, front seat passenger or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V182
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 1,101,534
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling specific 2003 Acura 3.2CL, 2013-2016 ILX, 2013-2014 ILX Hybrid, 2003-2006 MDX, 2007-2016 RDX, 2002-2003 3.2TL, 2004-2006, and 2009-2014 TL, 2010-2013 ZDX and 2001-2007 and 2009 Honda Accord, 2001-2005 Civic, 2003-2005 Civic Hybrid, 2001-2005 Civic GX NGV, 2002-2007 and 2010-2011 CR-V, 2003-2011 Element, 2007 Fit, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2008 Pilot, and 2006-2014 Ridgeline vehicles. The affected vehicles received a replacement driver air bag inflator as part of a previous Takata inflator recall remedy or a replacement driver air bag module containing the same inflator type as a service part. Due to a manufacturing error, in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver frontal air bag, these inflators may explode.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver’s air bag inflator with an alternate inflator, free of charge. The recall began April 10, 2019. Honda owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda’s number for this recall is O41. Acura owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Acura’s number for this recall is U40.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
May 18, 2019
Safety Recall: Driver’s Airbag Replacement Inflator Can Be OverPressurized
Supersedes 19-030, dated March 15, 2019, to update the information highlighted in yellow.
|2001-07||Accord||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2001-05||Civic||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2001-05||Civic GX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2003-05||Civic Hybrid||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|CR-V||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2003-11||Element||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2002-04||Odyssey||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2003-08||Pilot||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2006-14||Ridgeline||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
In certain vehicles, the replacement driver’s (front) airbag inflator (from either a previous recall repair or an airbag module replacement) could produce excessive internal pressure during airbag deployment. If an affected airbag deploys, the increased internal pressure may cause the inflator casing to rupture. Metal fragments could pass through the airbag cushion material, possibly causing injury or fatality to vehicle occupants.
There are several bulletins with similar years and models. make sure to do an iN VIN status inquiry and follow the indicated service bulletin.
If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, including a front passenger’s airbag inflator campaign/recall, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recall, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
You may receive a different part number than ordered, and the inflator may appear different. As a result, there may be different installation instructions. Make sure you review this service bulletin for installation instructions and details about model applicability.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the customer or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. To see if a vehicle in inventory is affected by this safety recall, do a VIN status inquiry before selling it.
Replace the driver’s airbag inflator, then return the original, undeployed inflator as directed.
|Part Name||Part Number||Quantity|
|Bulldog Metal Snips||MWT6716B||1|
- The metal snips have smaller jaws compared to regular tin snips to give you better mechanical advantage and allow the snips to fit in the tight area around the airbag.
- Make sure you use these snips to minimize the amount of debris created. Never allow any debris to fall into the airbag while the inflator is out of the airbag module.
- Replace the snips when they are dull. Dull snips may contribute to the horn plate being bent or creating small pieces of metal that could get into the airbag.
- If you need a replacement or more snips, contact the Tool and Equipment Program at 888-424-6857.
|Part Name||Order Part Number||You may receive any of the following||Quantity|
|2001–02 Accord Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S5A-405||04770-S5A-405||1|
|2003–07 Accord Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-SDA-406||04770-SDA-406||1|
|2001–05 Civic (includes GX and Hybrid) Driver’s
Airbag Inflator Kit
|Torx Bolts (with Autoliv Airbag)||90134-S7S-N81||N/A||2|
|2002–06 CR-V Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S9A-405||04770-S9A-405 04770-S9A-409||1|
|2007, 2010-11 CR-V Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-SWA-405||04770-SWA-405||1|
|2003–11 Element Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-SCV-405||04770-SCV-405 04770-SCV-409||1|
|2002–04 Odyssey Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S5A-405||04770-S5A-405||1|
|2003–08 Pilot Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-S9A-405||04770-S9A-405 04770-S9A-409||1|
|2006 Ridgeline Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-SJC-406||04770-SJC-406||1|
|2007-14 Ridgeline Driver’s Airbag Inflator Kit||04770-SJC-415||04770-SJC-415||1|
- The inflator kit box must be used to return the old inflator to its supplier. Be careful not to damage the inflator kit box.
- If the defective, undeployed inflator is not returned, the warranty claim for that vehicle will be charged back to your dealership.
- To return the inflator, follow the instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- For more information about scanning and filing airbag inflator recall claims, refer to Ordering and Managing Replacement Inflators. From the iN, select Service, Warranty, Warranty Claim, then Reference Guide. Under HOT TIPS/TOPICS, select Inflator Claims at a Glance.
- If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, including a passenger’s airbag inflator campaign/recall, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recall, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
- Be careful not to damage any parts when replacing the module, and follow the procedure exactly.
- If, before removing the airbag module, you suspect that it may be the incorrect airbag for the vehicle or a counterfeit, do not remove the airbag. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Make sure you have reviewed the SRS Precautions and Procedures in the applicable electronic service manual before doing the REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position and check if the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- If the indicator comes on, then turns off after about 6 seconds, go to step 2.
- If the indicator does not come on, or if it stays on, contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable and wait at least 3 minutes before continuing.
- Remove the driver’s airbag module. Refer to the service information.
- Install a new driver’s airbag module using new Torx bolts and torque the bolts to 8 N·m (7.2 lb-ft). Refer to the service information.
- Reconnect the battery negative cable.
- Start the vehicle and check that the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
April 2019 NHTSA Recall 19V-182
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL
This notice applies to your vehicle: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear <First Name Last Name>,
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS NOTICE?
Honda has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in certain XXXX-XXXX model year XXX vehicles.
The defect in these vehicles could potentially result in serious injury or death.
We would like to inform you that the replacement driver front airbag inflator in your vehicle is defective.The replacement driver front airbag inflator was previously installed in your vehicle either from an airbag inflator recall repair or as part of a driver front airbag module installed as a replacement service part.The replacement driver front airbag inflator could produce excessive internal pressure upon deployment. If an affected airbag deploys, the increased internal pressure may cause the inflator to explode. In the event of an inflator explosion, metal fragments could pass through the airbag cushion material and into your vehicle interior at high speed, potentially causing serious injury or death to you or others in the vehicle.
WHAT WILL HONDA DO?
Honda will replace the driver front airbag inflator for free.The driver front airbag module, which is located in the steering wheel, is comprised of the inflator and an airbag module cover (see illustration on the right).The inflator is the only component that will be replaced.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Replacement inflators are available so please call any Honda automobile dealer and make an appointment to have your vehicle repaired for free. Once you make an appointment for your vehicle, be advised that the complete repair process may take approximately 30 minutes. However, your dealer can provide you with a better estimate of the overall time for this repair visit, so it may be necessary to make your vehicle available for a longer period of time. A FREE loaner car, towing service or other alternative transportation may be available to assist with any inconvenience this repair may cause. If you are not the only driver of this vehicle, please advise all other drivers and passengers of this important information!
CHECK YOUR VEHICLE FOR OPEN RECALLS
You received this notice because government regulations require that notification be sent to the last known owner of record.
Our records are based primarily on state registration and title data, which indicate that you are the current owner of this vehicle. If this is not the case, or if any of the information is not correct, please complete, sign and return the Information Change Card and we will then update our records. If you are a lessor of this vehicle, federal regulations require you to forward this notice to your lessee within ten days.
DO YOU STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to:
- visit hondaairbaginfo.com; or
- call American Honda’s Customer Support & Campaign Center at 1-888-234-2138; or
- visit Twitter @HondaCustSvc; or
- email or chat by going to http://owners.honda.com/help/customer-relations; or
- visit www.recalls.honda.com to use “Ask Dave”, our 24/7 virtual agent.
If you believe that American Honda or the dealer has failed or is unable to remedy the defect in your vehicle, without charge, within a reasonable period of time (60 days from the date you first contact the dealer for a repair appointment), you may submit a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. Alternatively, you may call the NHTSA’s toll-free Safety Hotline at 888-327-4236 (TTY 800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
We apologize for any inconvenience this recall may cause you.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Campaign #O41 / Service Bulletin #19-030
Abril del 2019
Campaña de seguridad NHTSA 19V-182
CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTE
Esta notificación aplica a su vehículo: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Estimado <First Name Last Name>,
Esta notificación ha sido enviada a usted de acuerdo con el decreto de la oficina de Administración Nacional de Seguridad del Tráfico en las Carreteras (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration o NHTSA por sus siglas en inglés).
¿CUÁL ES EL MOTIVO DE ESTA NOTIFICACIÓN?
Honda ha determinado que existe un defecto el cual está relacionado con la seguridad del vehículo en algunos vehículos modelo XXX año modelo XXXX-XXXX.
El defecto en estos vehículos podría potencialmente ocasionar lesiones graves o la muerte.
Nos gustaría informarle que el inflador de reemplazo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor en su vehículo está defectuoso. El inflador de reemplazo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor fue previamente instalado en su vehículo bien sea de una reparación de campaña de seguridad del inflador de la bolsa de aire o como parte de un módulo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor como una pieza de reemplazo. El inflador de reemplazo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor podría producir presión interna excesiva una vez que se active. Si una bolsa de aire afectada se activa, la presión interna aumentada puede causar que el inflador explote. En el caso de que el inflador explote, fragmentos metálicos podrían pasar a través del material cojín de la bolsa de aire y hacia el interior del vehículo a altas velocidades, causando potencialmente lesiones graves o la muerte a usted u otras personas en el vehículo.
¿QUÉ HARÁ HONDA?
Honda reemplazará el inflador de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor de forma gratuita. El módulo de la bolsa de aire delantera del lado del conductor, el cual está ubicado en el volante de la dirección, está formado del inflador y la cubierta del módulo de la bolsa de aire (observe la imagen a la derecha). El inflador es el único componente que será reemplazado.
¿QUÉ DEBE HACER USTED?
Los infladores de reemplazo están disponibles así que por favor llame a cualquier concesionario de automóviles Honda y haga una cita para la reparación de su vehículo de forma gratuita. Una vez que programe una cita para su vehículo, le avisamos que el proceso de reparación completo podría tardar aproximadamente 30 minutos. No obstante, su concesionario le puede ofrecer un mejor estimado del tiempo total de esta visita de reparación, ya que pudiera ser necesario que su vehículo esté disponible por un periodo más largo. Puede tener disponible de forma GRATUITA, un auto en préstamo, un servicio de grúa u otro transporte alternativo como ayuda por cualquier inconveniente que pueda ocasionar esta reparación. ¡Si usted no es el único conductor de este vehículo, por favor informe a todos los conductores y pasajeros sobre esta información importante!
VERIFIQUE SI SU VEHÍCULO TIENE UNA CAMPAÑA DE SEGURIDAD PENDIENTE
Usted puede verificar que su vehículo califica para esta reparación u otra reparación de campaña de seguridad, por favor visite la herramienta de búsqueda “Honda Recall Lookup” en www.recalls.honda.com e ingrese su número de identificación del vehículo (VIN).
INFORMACIÓN DEL PROPIETARIO
Usted recibió esta notificación porque las regulaciones gubernamentales requieren que esta notificación sea enviada al último propietario registrado. Nuestros registros están basados principalmente en los datos de título y registro en el estado, el cual indica que usted es el propietario actual de este vehículo. Si no es el caso o si la información no está correcta, por favor complete, firme y devuelva la tarjeta de Cambio de información anexa y nosotros actualizaremos nuestros registros. Si usted es el arrendador de este vehículo, las regulaciones federales requieren que usted envié una copia de esta notificación a su arrendatario en un lapso de diez días.
¿USTED TODAVÍA TIENE MÁS PREGUNTAS?
Si usted tiene preguntas o inquietudes, le recomendamos que:
- visite hondaairbaginfo.com; o
- se comuníquese con el Centro de Apoyo al Cliente y Campañas de American Honda al 1-888-234-2138; o• visite Twitter @HondaCustSvc; o
- o por correo electrónico o chat en http://owners.honda.com/help/customer-relations; o
- visite www.recalls.honda.com para usar “Ask Dave”, nuestro agente virtual, 24 horas/7 días a la semana.
Si usted cree que American Honda o el concesionario ha fallado o no le es posible reparar el defecto en su vehículo, sin cobro alguno, dentro de un período de tiempo razonable (60 días desde la fecha en que usted contactó por primera vez el concesionario para la cita de la reparación), usted puede enviar una queja a: Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590. Alternativamente, usted también puede comunicarse con el número de llamada sin costo (Toll-free) Safety Hotline de NHTSA al 888-327-4236 (TTY 800-424-9153), o visitar la página web http://www.safercar.gov.
Le pedimos disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que esta campaña de seguridad pudiera causarle.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Campaña #O41 / Boletín de Servicio #19-030
Honda launched a regional safety improvement campaign NHTSA ID 14V-351 and began using PSDI-5D inflators as recall remedy parts.
As the scope of the non-desiccated PSAN airbag inflator recalls expanded, Honda began sourcing recall remedy airbag inflators from alternative manufacturers to supplement the supply of replacement parts.
Honda stopped ordering, and instructed dealers to stop installing, the PSDI-5D inflator as a recall remedy part.
March 21, 2018
Honda was informed of a January 19, 2018 crash in which it was alleged that the driver’s airbag inflator had ruptured during airbag deployment.
March 23, 2018
An initial rupture incident report was submitted to NHTSA per Standing General Order 2015-01A.
April 10, 2018
A joint field inspection of the subject vehicle performed by the airbag inflator supplier, NHTSA, and Honda confirmed that the driver’s airbag inflator had ruptured. The inspection also confirmed that the ruptured airbag inflator was a PSDI-5D that was installed in the subject vehicle as a recall remedy part. A final rupture incident report was submitted to NHTSA per Standing General Order 2015-01A.
Mid-April – early February 2019
Honda began an investigation of the ruptured replacement airbag inflator in collaboration with the airbag inflator supplier and NHTSA. As part of this investigation, the parties sourced similar PSDI-5D replacement parts from warehouse inventory and initiated DOE testing. As PSDI-5D replacement parts were collected from the field, including airbag inflators produced in the same timeframe as the ruptured airbag inflator, DOE testing and analysis of those inflators also occurred. Ultimately, analysis of the ruptured replacement airbag inflator, along with the field inflators, did not result in a conclusive determination of the factors that may contribute to the over-pressurization observed in these inflators. However, all available evidence points towards a manufacturing process anomaly.
February 15, 2019
Honda met with NHTSA and shared the status of the investigation.
March 6, 2019
Honda determined that a defect related to motor vehicle safety existed and decided to conduct a safety recall.
As of March 6, 2019, Honda has received one injury claim related to this issue.
93 Affected Products
32 Associated Documents
Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1RCLRPT-19V182-6937
Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 03 12 2019 A Message from Yoshi Takatsuka: Takata Airbag Inflator Recall UpdateRCMN-19V182-3366
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – 03 12 2019 A Message from Yoshi Takatsuka: Takata Airbag Inflator Recall UpdateRCMN-19V182-3084
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – March 7, 2019 Subject Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2001-2015 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag InflatorRCMN-19V182-8419
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – March 7, 2019 Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2002-2016 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag Inflator
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-0541
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-4150
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-3553
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-7924
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-6758
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-3564
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-19V182-4990
Remedy Instructions and TSB
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (G44) – Desiccated PSAN DAB ModuleRCONL-19V182-2696
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (M45) – Desiccated PSAN DAB Module
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (U40) – Desiccated PSAN DAB InflatorRCONL-19V182-5151
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) – (O41) – Desiccated PSAN DAB InflatorRCONL-19V182-1113
Remedy Instructions and TSB
DEFECT INFORMATION REPORTRMISC-19V182-0202
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-19V182-3751
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – April 12, 2019 UPDATE-Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2001-2015 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag Inflator
AMENDED DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT March 22, 2019RMISC-19V182-2526
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – April 12, 2019 UPDATE-Stop Sale/Safety Recall: 2002-2016 Multi-Model Driver’s Airbag Inflator
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2RCLQRT-19V182-4129
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3RCLQRT-19V182-3929
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
Latest Recalls Documents
1 Associated Investigation
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) opened PE14-016 in June 2014 based on six inflator rupture incidents involving consumer owned vehicles produced by five vehicle manufacturers. All six vehicles were operated in Florida or Puerto Rico at the time of the rupture and for the majority of their service life, and were equipped with inflators produced by Takata, a tier-one supplier of automotive air bag systems.
During the course of PE14-016, ODI determined that five additional vehicle manufacturers used inflators of a similar design and vintage also supplied by Takata. No evidence of field failures was found in vehicles produced by these five additional manufacturers. Nonetheless, at ODI’s insistence, all 10 vehicle manufacturers initiated a regional recall within approximately two weeks of the opening of the investigation. The regions recalled initially included Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, areas with high absolute humidity and climatic conditions believed to be a significant factor in the inflator ruptures. As part of the recall actions, inflators removed from remedied vehicles are to be returned to Takata for testing.
Takata’s initial test results on passenger inflators from remedied vehicles indicated a much higher than anticipated rupture frequency for inflators returned from Florida. Accordingly ODI requested all 10 manufacturers expand the regional recalls for passenger inflators to include other geographic areas where high absolute humidity conditions exist, including the Gulf States and other coastal areas. Takata’s testing of the passenger inflators to date continues to indicate this geographic area as having the highest risk, with no ruptures occurring from inflators returned from outside the expanded recall regions. During PE14-016 four additional passenger inflator field events occurred, all in vehicles from the same expanded geographic region.
Also during PE14-016 four additional driver inflator field events occurred including two in vehicles from regions not known for high absolute humidity, specifically California and North Carolina. Accordingly, ODI requested all five of the affected vehicle manufacturers currently using the subject Takata driver inflators expand to nationwide recalls. Significantly, neither of the affected vehicle manufacturers or Takata provided any explanation to account for these two driver air bag inflator ruptures outside the area of high absolute humidity. Takata testing of returned driver inflators indicates a lower rupture frequency as compared to passenger inflator testing. All test ruptures reported by Takata to date have occurred on inflators returned from high absolute humidity areas.
The investigation now includes all manufacturers and vehicles known to be affected at this time. ODI’s investigation will focus on, among other things, root cause analysis, other potential defect consequences, identification of affected vehicles scope, and adequacy of the remedy.
The five ODI reports cited above can be reviewed online at http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchNHTSAID under the following identification numbers: 10537899, 10568848, 10585224, 10605877, 10651492
- 🚩2022 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🥇【WORTH THE MONEY】 Powerful Foxwell scanner which you can not find under USD 200. 1️⃣As a Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and commend ABS/ SRS/ Airbag components; 2️⃣As a Sensor Reset Tool: Reset & Calibrate ABS VSA SRS Airbag SAS Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣As a Code Readers & Scan Tools: Do all-round check up for ABS/VSA/SRS/Airbag system & obd2 scanners. 👉TIPS: This abs scan tool can NOT clear airbag crash data or collision data. NOT support programming/coding function.
- 🎃【ABS BLEED SCAN TOOL, SAVING THOUSANDS FROM DEALSHIPS】Own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function is so valuable instead high cost in the dealships. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding. The air will get inside when replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, brake lines or hoses. This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a firm brake pedal and keep a safety driving on the road.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more for ABS VSA SRS Airbag system not just reading/clearing codes like other scan tools do. The abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 🌈【STEERING ANGLE SENSOR SAS CALIBRATION】 This Foxwell obd2 scanner lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission System Scanner: Autel ML629 not only can figure out the emission-related engine problem, but also can get quick access to the Anti-Lock Braking System / Airbag System / Engine / Transmission systems and diagnose these 4 systems’ conditions. It reads codes, clear codes, and read live data to help you turn off the MIL, ABS & SRS warning lights.
- Complete OBD2 Functions: This OBD2/EOBD code reader is compatible with all OBD2-compliant vehicles with full OBD2 functions. It can pinpoint any emission problems of the car engine by the Full OBD2 functions. Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live Data, Freeze Frame, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Vehicle Information, and Component Test.
- DTC Lookup & Vehicle Information: Designed with a built-in DTC library, this OBD2 scanner provides you with the ability to look up the definition of diagnostic trouble codes. Up to 10000+ codes are available in this DTC electronic dictionary. No need to look up codes on the Internet. In addition, it can identify the car automatically and retrieve the car information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Upgraded Version of ML619 / AL619: As the upgraded version of ML619/AL619, ML629 can read enhanced codes, graph data, and erase codes in Anti-Lock Braking System, Airbag System, Engine, and Transmission system. Being cost-effective with only a small extra budget, this code reader enjoys more benefits with a wider range of vehicle coverage. It supports internet updating via USB and data printing via PC.
- The Newest Version in 2020: As the newest version in 2020, this Autel OBD2 scanner supports most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import, including some latest models. Free update for lifetime via Mac/Win PC. With a 1-year warranty, 30-day free return & replacement service, and 24-hour customer service, this OBD2 scanner gives you excellent user experience.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTIC: If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Allows you to easily diagnose engine problems and turn off the warning light. It can not only accurately determine codes and possible causes, but also perform all OBD test modes such as DTC search, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness test, on-board monitor test, live data stream display, freeze frame data display, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information and generate diagnostic reports, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- LIVE DATA STREAM WITH GRAPH: Can quickly display data from a live view of vehicle sensors in test and graph formats. This includes ECU reports and automatic readout of VIN as well as data streams for engine, transmission, ABS, SRS(airbag) and generating a variety of diagnostic reports for the vehicle. With the help of the graphical display, data logging, and DTC tips and repeats, users can determine the cause of a variety of trouble codes much faster.
- EASY TO USE: Many scanners are for people who have a little more experience with cars as they display more raw data, but the FX2000 is a simple and affordable solution for both technicians and enthusiasts to locate engine, transmission, ABS and airbag problems. Thanks to the large TFT color screen and menu-driven operation, the operation and vehicle information are designed to be user-friendly, so you can quickly find your way around when you want to repair the vehicle.
- WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Supports 8 different languages, more than 60 U.S, Asian and European vehicle brands and over 10,000 different vehicle types and is constantly updated, making it versatile and easy to use no matter where you are. It offers technicians and enthusiasts an easy and affordable solution to find vehicle diagnostic problems with four systems, a life-saving and good gift for your family and friends.
- 🔥🔥【8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【2022 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- 🎉【2022 Upgraded Ver. of ML519, AL519】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions， Autel obd2 diagnostic tool allows you to view the live PID (parameter identification data) data of vehicle’s computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- 🏆【2 IN 1 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER】Maybe you’re a “power user” who wants more than that, SC630 is an Enhanced scanner diagnostic tool designed for Engine, ABS, SAS, and SRS monitoring. As a top-level Bidirectional/Active tests tool activates and commends ABS/airbag components, You can also use it as a universal OBDII scanner for generic check engines. 🚩Please confirm that the SC630 is compatible with your vehicle via Amazon messaging with your car's make, model and year of release prior to purchase
- 🛠️【ABS SCANNER READER SUPPORTS MORE ADVANCED FEATURES】The automotive code scanner supports ABS system diagnosis and performs in-depth examination for your car, including Auto bleed test, ABS manual control tests, ABS motor test, Locate the cause of failure, and assists car owner and professional technicians with repairs and clear ABS warning lights, save your time and money at the service station!
- 🌞【PERFORM RESET SERVICES, NO MORE EXTRA FEE】Using the CGSULIT SC630 obd2 scanner, you can diagnose the system failure of the car in advance, and turn off the warning light (MIL) on the dashboard after the problem is resolved, and turn off the VSA SRS Engine SAS light for maintenance. ABS braking system and SRS system diagnostics will maximize the safety of you and your family in the event of a vehicle breakdown. With this obd2 car srs scanner, you too can become a professional mechanic.
- 🏆【SEND COMMANDS WITH BIDIRECTIONAL CONTROLS】SC630 car diagnostic tool can send commands to the integrity of abs srs system or vehicle modules to test the working status, allowing you to perform two-way diagnostic tests on the systems and components of anti-lock braking systems and airbags, without using vehicle controls. It can read/erase code, view live data, freeze frames, retrieve ECU information, Helps mechanics/technicians quickly locate bad parts on cars.
- 🔥【FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF "SAS CALIBRATION "】A well-functioning SAS system is critical to both passenger and driver safety. The SC630 hand-held car sas scanner quickly and efficiently allows users to retrieve, read and interpret SAS system problems and monitor SAS system function to quickly diagnose and fix the cause of the problem, Thus keeping your car up and running.
- 【Your Own Auto Repair Shop】CGSULIT SC860 OBD2 scanner provides you full system diagnotic service at the same price as 4-system scanners on the market. What's more, five free hot reset functions are definitely a big surprise for car owners. No need to go to auto repair shop after changing oil, brake pads, throttle body, etc., our scan tool helps you to perform reset operation.
- 【5 Maintenance Functions】As 2022 fully optimized new version, CGSULIT SC860 code scanner possesses five more pragmatic reset services-- ABS Bleeding, Oil Reset, EPB (electronic parking brake) Reset, SAS (steering angle sensor) Calibration, Throttle Body Alignment. Worth having to repair car by yourself anywhere.
- 【All System Diagnostic Scanner】Our code reader not only check common engine, ABS, SRS, transmission system, also diagnostic like body, chassis, BMS, SAS, EPB, Throttle, TPMS, AC, Light system, etc. Read live data of ECU, sensors and modules, locate root causes, clear fault codes and turn off warning light on all available vehicle systems . Simple operation but accurately master condition of car.
- 【 Enhanced OBDii 10 Functions】 AutoVIN shortens the time of acquiring vehicle info efficiently; Live data stream shows running condition anytime; I/M readiness allows to check if vehicle is ready for annual emission test; Built-in DTC Lookup quickly know the definition of error codes...all these on SC860 car scanner are a big plus.
- 【Innovative Customized Design】 Really use out of box, Plug & Play. Larger 4.3” TFT color display intuitively show diagnostic data in graph or detailed text. “Shortcut setting” makes you One-Click access to lovely car scanning. “Custom list” focus on suspicious or symptom-specific system for saving time. Perfect balance of functionality and affordability.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🎉【2022 New Elite Version, Upgraded Of FOXWELL Car Scanner NT604 Elite/ANCEL FX2000/CRP123】 LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 OBD2 modes, read and clear fault codes,💡Online Google Search, 4 IN 1 Graphing ，Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- ☑️【ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission Diagnostic Tool +Battery Voltage Test& AUTOVIN】Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; One-click wifi update and free for fixing more bugs; Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; Auto Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 🔔【One to one Technical feedback and support】 Base on cloud server of launch，the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer.An excellent choice for family car owners. No extra paid updates, keep your diagnostic software updated and coverage increased, saving you even more money. 🎁Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner💡Fast 7.0 Android💡16GB Memory💡5" touch HD screen💡6100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- 🎁【5-Year Warranty &10 Language Free To Use】 Launch CRP123E scan tool supports 10 languages. Choose your native language without encountering any sort of language barrier--English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional Chinese. 🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🚗【 Find Your Vehicles Here】 Includes 57 vehicle makers of the BMW, VW, Jeep, Ford, Volvo, Dodge, Skoda,Mazda, Nissan,Porsche,Subaru,Lexus,Toyota,Benz,Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu ,SUZUKI,Jaguar,KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mini Cooper, Opel,Peugeot,MITSUBISHI,Vauxhall,SPRINTER,SMART,SEAT,SAMSUNG,SAAB,RENAULT,Nissangtr,ect.
Last update on 2022-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.