March 13, 2015
01327 Version 1
Driver’s Seat Cushion Cover Comes Loose
|Advance with SH-AWD||ALL|
The driver’s seat cushion cover comes loose.
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
The normal warranty applies.
|Operation Number||Description||Flat Rate Time||Template ID||Failed Part Number|
|8510A8||Remove driver’s seat and cut out foam sections.||0.7 hr||15-013N||81531-TK5-L61ZA|
Defect Code: 07403
Symptom Code: 06201
Skill Level: Repair Technician
- Remove the driver’s seat. See the electronic service manual for more information.
- Peel the seat cushion cover and TCI bag to expose the seat cushion.
- Loosely install the cushion and recliner covers (removed in step 1) to the seat frame and mark a reference line with a permanent felt tip pen as shown.
- Remove the seat cushion and recliner covers, then use a ruler to mark a second cut line 10 mm above the reference line.
- Use a ruler to measure and mark the seat cushion following the second rib lines as shown.
- Carefully cut the foam sections out with a sharp razor blade.
- Use a felt tip pen to mark the front of the seat cushion as shown.
- Carefully cut out the foam sections.
- Carefully cut out the last foam section.
- Reassemble the driver’s seat, then reinstall all parts and panels in reverse order. See the electronic service manual for more information.