NHTSA ID Number: 10196761
Manufacturer Communication Number: A20-036
Service Bulletin – There is a rattling coming from the front of the vehicle.
21 Affected Products
|Part Name||Quantity||Part Number|
|Rubber Damper Cap (Shock Absorber Mounting Cap)||1||51608-TJB-A00|
1 Associated Document
June 3, 2021
- ★ MULTIFUNCTIONAL STRIKING PRY BAR SET- Experience real heavy-duty with this multifunctional impact pry bar set that saves you time by being adaptable for many industrial uses. The pry bars can be wedged into tight spaces to help pry apart stuck parts, break apart large objects, and even be used for positioning heavy pieces of machinery.
- ★ STRONG PASS-THROUGH HANDLE DESIGN - The sturdy handle can withstand the heavy impacts exerted by a hammer or mallet. The molded ergonomic handles are designed to provide a secure comfortable grip, while the steel striking cap makes full contact with the end of the bar, ensuring that the force of each hammer strike is transferred directly to the bar itself.
- ★ IMPACT-GRADE SVCM STEEL - These pry bars are made from heavy-duty SVCM steel, a material that is used in professional-grade impact rated products. The shock-resistant steel means that these pry bars exceed ASME B107.60-2004 standards, making it a lifetime companion.
- ★ 4 CONVENIENT SIZES - With 8, 12, 18 and 24-inch lengths, this set ensures you have the most convenient size no matter what you use them for. Leverage is your friend with these pry bars; they will help you to effortlessly and quickly complete any heavy-duty maintenance or demolition job.
- ★ OLSA TOOLS TRUST - Our deep commitment to quality is the reason why tool fanatics like you keep coming back to us for more. All socket organizers from Olsa Tools are backed by a limited lifetime warranty that protects your investment against any manufacturer defects. All you need to do is get in touch with us and we’ll make it right by you, guaranteed.
- PRY AWAY: The ABN Jumbo Pry Bar Tool – 36” Inch Large Breaker Crowbar with Oversized Mechanics Handle for Heavy-Duty Automotive Prying is what you need to do serious pry work – Do not settle for anything less; Use in an automotive shop to check steering, suspension, brakes, or loose ball joints, bearings, and bushings on vehicles; Use when you need extra leverage, on the farm, or anywhere that involves work on heavy equipment
- ANY SPACE, ANY ANGLE: Sharpened, bevel-end angled nose tip creates an extra leverage point and slips into tight spots so you can work in any space and at any angle
- BUILT TO LAST: Heavy duty heat-treated chrome-plated long pry bar with 3/5” x 3/5” inch (16mm x 16mm) square shaft
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 8-inch long (20.3cm) mechanic's-style oversized monster handle with comfortable non-slip mixed hard plastic and rubber grip for easy hold with 2 hands
- HIGH VISIBILITY: 28-inch (71.1cm) long shaft (36 inches / 91.4cm overall) is constructed from chrome so it shines brightly and will not get lost; You can easily see placement on the vehicle or whatever you are working on
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This 6-piece set of three dual-tipped picks and three pry bars offers coverage for a wide variety of applications. This set features 12 pick and pry bar heads in total, including two hooked picks, two straight picks and two angled picks, and six pry bar sizes: 3.6mm, 7.3mm, 7.5mm, 10.1mm, 10.2mm, and 12.5mm.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: These picks and pry bars are constructed of premium reinforced Nylon, ensuring you don't have the breaking and bending issues commonly associated with ABS plastic. This sturdy non-marring material won't damage soft metals, paint, or composite materials during use, so these tools are safe to use on jobs that require extra care. These tools also feature a unique ergonomic contour handle, providing additional comfort and more precise grip control.
- APPLICATIONS: This set allows you to remove, clean, and work on trim clips, oil seals, grommets, O-rings, air vent assemblies, tight gaps in interior automotive compartments, delicate wiring, composite electrical connectors, and other sensitive finished components. These tools are great for jobs big and small, allowing you to service anything from cars to phones, tablets, electronics, and more.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools that make an impact. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES 6-Piece Non-Marring Pick and Prybar Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- ★ 2 PC PRY BAR SET - Hex & jaw head with steel solid grip fits into low-access areas, making quick work of pry jobs in cramped areas, proven strength. Perfect tool for heavy-duty automotive or industrial work, set includes 10 and 20 inch bars for usage in a variety of application.
- ★ MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER - Designed for the professional user, perfect for demolition, repositioning equipment, industrial work, aligning steel components, or moving engines. Small enough to transport in your toolbox and to fit into the tight spaces of your jobsite, but strong enough for car and engine work.
- ★ ERGONOMIC GRIP - Be comfortable while using your pry bar with our knurled handle for a strong, secure grip. A must-have tool for the next time you need serious leverage for service and maintenance in the industry, automotive, construction, rigging, or any heavy-duty job.
- ★ LIFELONG RELIABILITY - Carefully engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your Indexing Pry Bar will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. Perfect mechanic tools set for the shop.
- ★ QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Here at Olsa Tools, we believe in providing you real value. That means we will never over-charge you for our professional, tool-truck quality tools. Almost every tool you buy comes straight out of the same factories as the biggest tool truck brands in the world. All Olsa Tools are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty so buy at ease and get your indexing pry bar today.
- ★ SAVE YOUR TIME - This innovative adjustable pry bar saves you time by being adaptable for many different heavy duty uses like positioning engines or equipment, aligning heavy steel plates or panels, prying large heavy objects apart.
- ★ MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER - This unique extendable handle gives you greater access and leverage, it can be extended from 13.3”-18.5”, with 12 locking positions. The combination extendable reach and pivoting head permit access to many jobs where traditional pry bars may be limited.
- ★ ERGONOMIC GRIP - Be comfortable while using your pry bar with our knurled handle for a strong, secure grip. A must-have tool for the next time you need leverage no-matter what the job.
- ★ LIFELONG RELIABILITY - Carefully engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (CR-V) steel, stay confident that your Indexing Extendable Pry Bar will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. This is the perfect pry-bar for a lifetime of use.
- ★ QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Here at Olsa Tools, we believe in providing you real value: that means we will never overcharge you for our professional, tool-truck quality tools. Almost every tool you buy from us comes straight out of the same factories as the biggest tool-truck brands in the world. All of Olsa Tools’ products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy with ease and get your extendable pry bar today!
- ALIGN & REPOSITION AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT: Use the ABN | Pry Tool Indexable Pry Bar Kit 3-Piece Set to remove engine and axle drive seals, pull diesel injectors, position engines, align steel components, and reposition equipment; Each automotive pry bar tool has a full 180-degree indexable head swing that you can set to 1 of 11 different locking positions for the right angle and leverage to access hard-to-reach spots; Simply push down button on head and turn claw to angle
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a strong locking device on index and full chrome-vanadium steel (CR-V) body with a manganese phosphate finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Adjustable prybar tool set meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Ergonomic thermoplastic rubber (TPR) handle on each auto pry bar allows for maximum grip and leverage with less user fatigue and more productivity
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 17.5” x 2.4” x 8.2” inch (44.5cm x 6.1cm x 20.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Pry bars heavy duty flat bar tool kit includes (3) adjustable and indexable angle pry bars (8”, 12”, 16” inch) and (1) carrying case; Varied handle lengths allow for perfect reach and leverage for the space you are working in; 12 and 16 inch bars have 2.5” x 0.6” x 0.7” inch (64mm x 14mm x 18mm) head and 4.3” x 1” inch (109mm x 25mm) handles while the 8 inch bar has 1.5” x 0.5” x 0.6” inch (38mm x 13mm x 15mm) head and 3.6” x 0.9” inch (91mm x 23mm) handle
- MAKE ENGINE AND MACHINE WORK EASIER: When you need extra leverage to move heavy machinery in tight places, the ABN 4-Piece Rolling Pry Bar Set will always come in handy
- DUAL/DUO ENDS: Use the lady slipper pry bar end for extra leverage when lifting and prying; The tapered (pointed) end can be used as an alignment pry bar to align metal sheets and parts
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS: Lady foot pry bar set includes 4 wedged pry bars in 6, 12, 16, and 20 inches (15.3, 30.5, 40.7, and 50.8cm); Ideal for a wide range of work from small to large projects
- VARIETY OF DUTIES: Use this rolling wedge pry bar to line up subframes with the dowel end, to align bolt holes on two separate items, to pull seals and push stubborn bushings into place, and to move heavy equipment
- BUILT TO LAST: Drop-forged, heat-treated steel provides these rolling head prybar sets with maximum strength and resistance to bending, breaking, and corrosion
- THE MOST USEFUL AND RECOMMENDED ON THE MARKET- 10pcs premium grade auto upholstery tools set, use for installing and removing automotive audio equipments, door and window trim, moldings, panels, emblems and clips.
- GREAT TOOLS KIT FOR CAR MODIFICATION: all tools are molded according to car trimming needs on the market, moderate curve that is not sharp. Cars such as RVs (recreational vehicle), SUVs, Pick-Up, Sedan, Coupe...you name it...And even can be used for Boats.
- PROFESSIONAL TOOLS KIT STURDY AND EASY TO USE: Reliable auto trim removal tools kit will not break easily.
- PROTECTS YOUR CAR'S UPHOLSTERY - Our Trim removal tools kit will not scratch on surface easily, they are anti-scratches and harmless design to car paint in the whole modification.
- STURDY METAL FASTENER REMOVER HELPS STRENGTH, to pry up panels and pop open panel retaining pins if needed. Package includes 8 plastic panel removal tool + 2 fastener remover to facilitate your needs when repairing.
- 4-Piece Pry Bar Set - 8" 12" 18" and 24".
- Comfortable Handle: the rubber handle brings you a comfortable and non-slip grip.
- Solid Strike Cap: there's a built-in cap on the top of the sturdy handle for hammer striking.
- Heavy Duty Design: the blade is made of industrial-grade forged iron steel with strength and durability.
- Maximum Power: the angled tip creates a high-leverage fulcrum for lifting and prying.
- DURABILITY: Integrated strike cap allows tool to be struck without damaging the handle
- COMFORT: Bi-material handle for comfortable use and better grip
- TOOL LENGTH: 12", 18" & 24"
Last update on 2022-11-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.