October 26, 2020
Safety Recall: Driver’s Frontal Airbag Inflator (NADI-Service Part)
Supersedes 20-043, dated October 1, 2020, to revise the information highlighted in yellow
|Year||Model||Trim Level||VIN Range|
|2001-2002||3.2CL||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2001-2002||MDX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2000-2003||3.5RL||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2000-2001||3.2TL||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
Under REPAIR PROCEDURE, the torque specification on step 20 was revised.
Certain vehicles may have had the original driver’s airbag module replaced with one that was equipped with a Takata NonAzide Driver’s airbag Inflator (NADI) that may contain an aluminum seal that could allow moisture to enter into the inflator. If the propellant in the inflator absorbs a large amount of moisture, the airbag may deploy slowly. If the propellant degrades due to drying or other factors, excessive internal pressure may be generated in the inflator during deployment, which may cause the inflator container to rupture.
If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the client. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the client of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the client or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. Before selling a vehicle in inventory, always check if it is affected by a safety recall by conducting a VIN status inquiry.
Inspect the driver’s airbag module and inflator. If you find an affected inflator, replace the driver’s airbag inflator and use the V-SMART tool to document the installation. Then, return the original, undeployed inflator as directed.
|Part Name||Part Number||Quantity|
|Torx Bolt (6 x 23) (The inflator kit includes the Torx bolts. Order this if you only did the inspection.)||90134-S6A-A80||2|
|Lock Nut (Order this only if instructed in step 21 or 22.)||77854-TL0-E81||4|
- Always use new Torx bolts to reinstall the airbag module. The new Torx bolts are coated with threadlock to make sure they do not come loose.
- The inflator kit box must be used to return the old inflator to its supplier. Be careful not to damage the inflator kit box.
- If the defective, undeployed inflator is not returned, the warranty claim for that vehicle will be charged back to your dealership.
- To return the inflator, follow the instructions in PIB B15-0006, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- Parts staff can scan the part number and serial number from the outside of the box into the warranty claim by using the Controlled Part Serial No. screen and scanning the applicable information. Refer to the job aid Ordering and Managing Replacement Inflators for more information.
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
- To avoid a warranty claim being charged back to your dealership, the defective, undeployed inflator must be returned to its supplier. Follow the shipping instructions in PIB B15-0006, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- The replacement inflator part number and serial number must be printed on the RO.
- To avoid non-payment of warranty claims, the new airbag inflator part number and serial number must be included in each claim. For more information, refer to step 12 of REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- The serial number is encoded into the bar code printed on the label inside of the box and on a label attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the serial number from either place into the claim.
- The part number is encoded into a barcode attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the part number into the claim.
- If you confuse the serial number and part number when entering the claim information, your claim will automatically be rejected.
- For more information about scanning and filing airbag inflator recall claims, refer to Ordering and Managing
Replacement Airbag Inflators. From the iN, select Service, Service Library, then Claims Reference Guide. Under HOT TIPS/TOPICS, select More info… next to Inflator Claims at Glance.
|Operation Number||Description||Flat Rate Time||Defect Code||Symptom Code||Template ID||Failed Part Number|
|7521P6||Replace the inflator, do the V-SMART|
procedure, then install the airbag module.
|7521P7||Remove and inspect the inflator, do the VSMART procedure,|
then install the airbag module.
Skill Level: Repair Technician
- If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the client. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the client of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
- Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the audio and navigation system (if applicable), then write down the audio unit presets.
- Be careful not to damage any parts when replacing the inflator, and follow the procedure exactly.
- If, before removing the airbag module, you suspect that it may be the incorrect airbag module for the vehicle or a counterfeit, do not remove the airbag module. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Do not open the inflator kit until you have confirmed an affected inflator is installed in the vehicle because if you have to return the inflator kit, the kit must be unopened.
- If the vehicle you are working on has an unaffected airbag module and inflator, do not disassemble the airbag module because the inflator cannot be installed, and you will have to replace the airbag module.
- Make sure you have reviewed the SRS Precautions and Procedures in the service information before doing the REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Turn the ignition to ON. Then, check if the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- If the indicator comes on, then turns off after about 6 seconds, go to step 2.
- If the indicator does not come on, or if it stays on, contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable, and wait at least 3 minutes before continuing.
- Remove the driver’s airbag module. Refer to the service information.
- Place the airbag module, face down, on a clean shop towel.
- Visually inspect the airbag module, and the inflator for any unusual writing or markings.
- If there is nothing unusual about the airbag module or the inflator, go to step 6.
- If there are any unusual markings, like an incorrect label or a model year written in marker, the airbag module and inflator may not be the correct airbag module and/or inflator for the vehicle or it may be a counterfeit part. For more information about counterfeit airbag modules , you can refer to gov, enter keywords MANAGING COUNTERFEIT, and select Recommended Dealer Guidance for Managing Counterfeit Air Bags from the list. If you suspect that the airbag module or inflator is counterfeit, do not continue this procedure. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- To successfully complete this inspection and verification procedure, be sure to use the V-SMART tool along with the following steps in this bulletin.
- Before using the tool, review the job aid Using V-SMART for NADI Recalls. Keep in mind there is another job aid called Using V-SMART, but be sure not to use it. It does not include NADI Recall information.
- Check if the airbag module has a plastic inflator cover.
- If it does, go to step 7.
- If it does not, go to step 10.
- Determine the type of inflator cover.
- Inflator cover Type 1 has a cutout on the right side of the cover, and two clips at the bottom of the cover that holds the horn wire.
- Inflator cover Type 2 has an L-shaped cutout at the right side of the cover.
- Inflator cover Type 3 has two cutouts. One is at the right side of the cover, the other is at the bottom of the cover for the serial number label.
- If the inflator cover is Type 1 or 2, go to step 8.
- If the inflator cover is Type 3, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Remove the inflator cover (if equipped), and throw it away.
- Type 1 cover only: Route the horn harness through the airbag module slot, and secure it. Then, twist any excess wire, and tuck it out of the way.
- Compare the inflator label to the inflator labels shown below.
Some inflator harnesses may be connected to the inflator with a connector and not by epoxy as shown below.
- If the inflator label matches one of the inflators shown, go to step 11.
- If the inflator label does not match any of the inflators shown, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Check the M/D number on the airbag module serial number label.
- If the last two numbers are 95, 96, 97, 98, or 99, go to step 12.
- If the label is missing, or is unreadable, go to step 12.
- If the last two numbers are not 95 ,96, 97, 98, or 99, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Peel the label inside the inflator box from its backing, and attach it to the RO. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
- The replacement part number is printed on the top part of the label and the serial number is printed on the bottom. Make sure you attach the label to the RO and give it to the warranty clerk.
- Not all inflator kits have a label included. In those cases, write the serial number and part number from the side of the inflator box on the RO. The part number always starts with 047.
- Using vise grips, remove the four inflator locknuts and throw them away. Do not remove the inflator from the airbag module until you complete step 14.
- Use shop air to clean any debris that may be on the inflator, then remove the inflator from the airbag module.
- Do not allow any debris to enter the inflator opening in the airbag module.
- Place the removed inflator into the kit box to return it to the supplier.
- Do not deploy the inflator. The inflator must be returned to its supplier in the box the new inflator came in. Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB B15-0006 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Make sure the A stamp on silver plate A is positioned on the upper right. Then, install silver plate A to the airbag module.
- Install the new inflator within the opening of silver plate A with the inflator harness facing downward as shown.
Make sure the inflator is properly placed within the opening of silver plate A, they should not be overlapping.
- Make sure the B stamp on black plate B is positioned on the left side. Then, pass the inflator harness through the opening.
Black plate B may have scuffs and paint peeling that occurred during packaging. There is nothing wrong with it.
- Install black plate B to the airbag module.
- Make sure the inflator is installed correctly by checking the four notches on black plate B. The inflator should be within the opening of silver plate A, and not overlapping. Using a marker, mark each of the four notches after you made sure it is installed correctly. If the inflator is not installed correctly, go back to step 16.
- Make sure the inflator and plates are still in the correct position. Then, install new locknuts, and torque them to 8 N·m (5 lb-ft, 60 lb-in).
- To ensure the inflator kit is installed properly, use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and the airbag module surface is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854-TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and black plate B is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Follow the instructions on the V-SMART tool to complete the inspection and/or inflator replacement.
- You must document the driver’s airbag module inspection and/or replacement inflator installation using the VSMART tool.
- The supervisor must inspect your work and approve it to make sure the replacement inflator was installed correctly. Your supervisor can be a service manager, shop foreman, team leader, etc. When a supervisor enters his or her information, the supervisor is signing off that the technician’s work was inspected and approved.
- Your warranty claim will not be paid if the V-SMART validation is not completed or the photo is not sent. Make sure you see the Uploaded Completed message to confirm the photo was sent to the warranty department.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
- Start the vehicle. Make sure the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- Make sure the horn works correctly.
- Put the original inflator into the box the new one came in. Make sure there is no other hardware in the box because if the package rattles, it will not be accepted by the courier.
- Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB B15-0006 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Give your warranty clerk the RO that includes the replacement inflator serial number and replacement part number. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-20V027-5044
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-20V027-8943
- 🚩2021 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👍【2021 New Elite Version Launch crp129E: 4 system diagnostics & 5 reset functions & 10 obdii modes + Health Report Generation】Launch crp129e scan tool reset ENG/SAS/ABS/AT systems,5 most used special reset capabilities (Steering Angle Calibration (SAS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Oil Lamp Reset,TPMS, Throttle Position Reset). you can also generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution.
- 💯【4 systems diagnostic +live data +data record and playback】4 in1 graphing parameter for 4 main systems. ➤ Auto-VIN for quick and accurate identification.➤Graphing Live data and the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. ➤Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. ➤Diagnostic Record in 4 ways:1)Graph2)Combine3)Value4)Frame Playback➤Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning.
- 🆚【Upgraded version of CRP123(E)】Launch crp129e ➤1)5 inch bigger touch screen 2) 6100mAh faster charge battery 3) One-Click WIFI Update allow you use the newest software all time free 4) Graphing the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. 5) Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning. 6) Google search DTC definition online. 7) AutoVIN scan. 8) one to one diagnostic feedback from Launch Tech.9) Share & Print healthy report.
- 👍👍👍👍👍【Lifetime free update + online tech support】One-click WiFi free updates on internet for lifetime ➤ 5 years warranty for quality issue for Launch crp129e from Launch Tech.➤ Lifetime help online with multilingual support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, etc.,Lifetime help online and 5 years warranty,60 days no reason return and replacement. Ask Q&A on this page or email seller, you will get help within 12 hours.
- 🚗【Expand Vehicle Coverage:Up to 2019/2020/2021】 Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD:Abbas, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat, Ford, Faking, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Isuzu Thailand, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maybach, Mazda, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault more....
- 📀【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS] - Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on vehicle's other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system test, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
- [ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH] - Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] - Equipped with an intuitive interface, 3.5-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from ANCEL website.
- 👍【ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic tool can read/erase ABS/SRS fault codes on sedans and light trucks, and show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015, and functions are not universal. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 👍【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 👍【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘.
- 【2021 New Elite LAUNCH CRP129X】LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner is the upgrade version of launch crp123x/vii+/crp129. ➤5 more practical reset functions (Oil/EPB/SAS/TPMS Reset Throttle Matching) than LAUNCH CRP123X. ➤Most used 4 system diagnoses (ABS/SRS/ENGINE/AT). ➤Equipped with higher hardware: large 5" touch HD screen, One-Click WIFI Update, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience. ➤Lifetime free update & 5 Years warranty. ➤Fast delivery by amazon.
- 【5 Service Functions】+【Auto VIN Scan】+【Diagnostic Report】 LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner for car features 5 reset services: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation, give you many choices. The Auto VIN technology can identify car make, model, and year info to shorten the navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which helps avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG Diagnoses】+【Live Data Stream In Graphic】+【Data Record & Playback】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【Work out of Box】+【Wide Vehicle Coverage】 LAUNCH CRP129X car diagnostic scanner comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first. One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- 【Lifetime Free Update + 5 Years Warranty + Works for You!】LaunchDirect & Launch provide 5 YRS Warranty and 60 days unconditional return! ➤Any problem, you can freely contact us via our Customer service email or Amazon message. This diagnostic scan tool fits for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
- 2021 New Elite Version Launch crp129e is upgrade version of launch crp123/launch crp123e/launch viii, One-Click update , 5 Years warranty, Fast delivery by amazon. ( ps .Contact seller “kingbolen” to get free Gift) Choose launch crp129e, more great functions waiting for you.
- 【Compared with launch VIII, What does launch crp129e upgrade】the launch crp129e obd2 scanner add two more reset service TPMS & Throttle Body Reset. crp129e code reader built with large 5" touch HD screen, One-Click WIFI Update, make you can use the newest software all time free, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery, AutoVIN scan, automatic generate vehicle health report diagnostic report, data print via email share, google search DTC online.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATA IN GRAPHING + DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】: Launch crp129e diagnostic tool read and reset Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS system, turn off the warning light related. Live data in graphing, record the live data stream for up to 10, simultaneous, PID's. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. Playback supports two graphs (independent) or 4 PID's graphed.
- 【5 RESET SERVICE + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST + FULL OBD2 MODES TEST +HEALTH REPORT PRINT】: This scan tool can do Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake,TPMS Reset, Throttle Position Reset, performs real-time battery monitoring/graphing . Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. ALL diagnostic data can be record and generate to diagnostic report which can be shared to email then print on computer.
- 【LIFETIME FREE UPDATE ONLINE + WORK ON 57 VEHICLE BRANDS + 9 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED】: Launch crp129e diagnostic scan tool works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols , more than 57 brands and over 10000+ cars, muti languages support English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean. Launch crp129e code reader support lifetime free update online by connecting wifi, it keep you can use the newest software all the time.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner ➤ Enjoy this OBD2 scanner to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against unexpected accidents to be safe than sorry.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions ➤ This code reader guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency ➤Oil Reset; to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line ➤SAS Reset; to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage ➤BMS Reset; saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics ➤ Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this check engine code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your emission status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Thrives on Simplicity ➤ Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. ➤HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- 24/7 Helpful Service ➤ Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the srs code reader a long-term investment for any home mechanics. 🚩The 1 year of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: English, French ,German ,Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian.
- 2021 New Elite Version :ABS/SRS/AT/ENG System Diagnose + Health Report Generation: Launch CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 obdii modes, read and clear fault codes, 4 in1 graphing parameter for 4 main systems. Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- 2021NEW Ver CRP123E KO CRP123 ; Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; This Obd2 Scanner can : 1.One key wifi update without IP limited and free; 2.Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; 3.Auto identify Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; 4.Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 100000+ MAX Car List !!! Up to 2019/2020/2021 OVERAGE: Launch crp123e scan tool for all cars covering Asian, European, American and Malaysia, India,Iran car brands, up to 57 car brands, up to 100000 car models,Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD ect vehicle.
- 【One to one Technical feedback and support】Base on cloud server of launch, the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer. The seller and launch provide 5-year free and 60 days unconditional return. For any questions, please refer to Q & A on this page or contact the seller.
- Support Car List : Includes 57 vehicle makers of the BMW, VW, Jeep, Ford, Volovo, . Dodge. Skoda. Mazda, Nissan. Porsche. Subaru. Lexus. Toyota. Audi. Benz. Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat, Faking, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Isuzu Thailand, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maybach, Mazda, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsc
- 👍【Scotty Kilmer Approved】Autel MaxiDiag MD806 OBD2 scanner is tested and approved by mechanic and YouTuber Scotty Kilmer! Check out the video at the 7th image. MD806 can scan ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems to read, clear codes, Airbag modules, view live data stream, and perform 7 service resets on various makes and models. Note: MD806 does not work on cars after 2015. To check compatibility, please send VIN number to autelonline @ outlook . com directly.
- 👍【ABS, SRS, Engine & Transmission Diagnosis】Autel MD806 auto scan tool can scan ABS, SRS(airbag), Engine(ECM) and Transmission(TCM/Trans) systems to read and clear fault codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors. This car diagnostic scanner can help mechanics or DIYers to locate misfire cause, malfunctioning injector, check transmission oil temperature and pinpoint why the check engine light, ABS, airbag warning lights are on!
- 👍【7 Reset Services】Autel MD806 car diagnostic scanner can perform most commonly used service resets including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Relearn, Air Fuel Ratio Reset. Note: Service resets do not work on all cars. Please send VIN number and functions you need to autelonline @ outlook . com to check compatibility before purchase!
- 👍【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests & Diagnostic Report Printing】Autel MD806 OBD2 scan tool can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read clear codes, view live data, smog check, view freeze frame data, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, module present, view vehicle information. MD806 scanner tool allows printing out diagnostic report for further review and analysis.
- 👍【Lifetime Free Software Updates & 0% Risk Purchase】Autel MD806 auto diagnostic tool comes with 30 Day Return Policy, 1 Year Warranty and LIFETIME FREE software updates via internet. With 24/7 tech support at your hand, your purchase with us is 100% risk-free. Purchase now and go fix something like Scotty Kilmer!
Last update on 2021-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API