October 26, 2020
Safety Recall: Driver’s Frontal Airbag Inflator (NADI-Service Part)
Supersedes 20-074, dated October 1, 2020, to revise the information highlighted in yellow
|Year||Model||Trim Level||VIN Range|
|2000||Accord||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2000||Civic||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2000-2001||CR-V||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2000-2001||Odyssey||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
Under REPAIR PROCEDURE, the torque specification on step 20 was revised.
Certain vehicles may have had the original driver’s airbag module replaced with one that was equipped with a Takata NonAzide Driver’s airbag Inflator (NADI) that may contain an aluminum seal that could allow moisture to enter into the inflator. If the propellant in the inflator absorbs a large amount of moisture, the airbag may deploy slowly. If the propellant degrades due to drying or other factors, excessive internal pressure may be generated in the inflator during deployment, which may cause the inflator container to rupture.
If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the customer or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. Before selling a vehicle in inventory, always check if it is affected by a safety recall by conducting a VIN status inquiry.
Inspect the driver’s airbag module and inflator. If you find an affected inflator, replace the driver’s airbag inflator and use the V-SMART tool to document the installation. Then, return the original, undeployed inflator as directed.
|Part Name||Part Number||Quantity|
|Torx Bolt (6 x 23) (The inflator kit includes the Torx bolts. Order this if you only did the inspection.)||90134-S6A-A80||2|
|Lock Nut (Order this only if instructed in step 21 or 22.)||77854-TL0-E81||4|
- Always use new Torx bolts to install the airbag module. The new Torx bolts are coated with threadlock to make sure they do not come loose.
- The inflator kit box must be used to return the old inflator to its supplier. Be careful not to damage the inflator kit box.
- If the defective, undeployed inflator is not returned, the warranty claim for that vehicle will be charged back to your dealership.
- To return the inflator, follow the instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- Parts staff can scan the part number and serial number from the outside of the box into the warranty claim by using the Controlled Part Serial No. screen and scanning the applicable information. Refer to the job aid Ordering and Managing Replacement Inflators for more information.
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
- To avoid a warranty claim being charged back to your dealership, the defective, undeployed inflator must be returned to its supplier. Follow the shipping instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- The replacement inflator part number and serial number must be printed on the RO.
- To avoid non-payment of warranty claims, the new airbag inflator part number and serial number must be included in each claim. For more information, refer to step 12 of REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- The serial number is encoded into the bar code printed on the label inside of the box and on a label attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the serial number from either place into the claim.
- The part number is encoded into a barcode attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the part number into the claim.
- If you confuse the serial number and part number when entering the claim information, your claim will automatically be rejected.
- For more information about scanning and filing airbag inflator recall claims, refer to Ordering and Managing Replacement Airbag Inflators. From the iN, select Service, Service Library, then Claims Reference Guide. Under HOT TIPS/TOPICS, select More info… next to Inflator Claims at Glance.
|Operation Number||Description||Flat Rate Time||Defect Code||Symptom Code||Template ID||Failed Part Number|
|7521P6||Replace the inflator, do the V-SMART|
procedure, then install the airbag module.
|7521P7||Remove and inspect the inflator, do the VSMART procedure,|
then install the airbag module.
Skill Level: Repair Technician
- If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
- Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the audio and navigation system (if applicable), then write down the audio unit presets.
- Be careful not to damage any parts when replacing the inflator, and follow the procedure exactly.
- If, before removing the airbag module, you suspect that it may be the incorrect airbag module for the vehicle or a counterfeit, do not remove the airbag module. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Do not open the inflator kit until you have confirmed an affected inflator is installed in the vehicle because if you have to return the inflator kit, the kit must be unopened.
- If the vehicle you are working on has an unaffected airbag module and inflator, do not disassemble the airbag module because the inflator cannot be installed, and you will have to replace the airbag module.
- Make sure you have reviewed the SRS Precautions and Procedures in the service information before doing the REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Turn the ignition to ON. Then, check if the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- If the indicator comes on, then turns off after about 6 seconds, go to step 2.
- If the indicator does not come on, or if it stays on, contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable, and wait at least 3 minutes before continuing.
- Remove the driver’s airbag module. Refer to the service information.
- Place the airbag module, face down, on a clean shop towel.
- Visually inspect the airbag module, and the inflator for any unusual writing or markings.
- If there is nothing unusual about the airbag module or the inflator, go to step 6.
- If there are any unusual markings, like an incorrect label or a model year written in marker, the airbag module and inflator may not be the correct airbag module and/or inflator for the vehicle or it may be a counterfeit part. For more information about counterfeit airbag modules , you can refer to gov, enter keywords MANAGING COUNTERFEIT, and select Recommended Dealer Guidance for Managing Counterfeit Air Bags from the list. If you suspect that the airbag module or inflator is counterfeit, do not continue this procedure. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- To successfully complete this inspection and verification procedure, be sure to use the V-SMART tool along with the following steps in this bulletin.
- Before using the tool, review the job aid Using V-SMART for NADI Recalls. Keep in mind there is another job aid called Using V-SMART, but be sure not to use it. It does not include NADI Recall information.
- Check if the airbag module has a plastic inflator cover.
- If it does, go to step 7.
- If it does not, go to step 10.
- Determine the type of inflator cover.
- Inflator cover Type 1 has a cutout on the right side of the cover, and two clips at the bottom of the cover that holds the horn wire.
- Inflator cover Type 2 has an L-shaped cutout at the right side of the cover.
- Inflator cover Type 3 has two cutouts. One is at the right side of the cover, the other is at the bottom of the cover for the serial number label.
- If the inflator cover is Type 1 or 2, go to step 8.
- If the inflator cover is Type 3, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Remove the inflator cover (if equipped), and throw it away.
- Type 1 cover only: Route the horn harness through the airbag module slot, and secure it. Then, twist any excess wire, and tuck it out of the way.
- Compare the inflator label to the inflator labels shown below.
Some inflator harnesses may be connected to the inflator with a connector and not by epoxy as shown below.
- If the inflator label matches one of the inflators shown, go to step 11.
- If the inflator label does not match any of the inflators shown, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Check the M/D number on the airbag module serial number label.
- If the last two numbers are 95, 96, 97, 98, or 99, go to step 12.
- If the label is missing, or is unreadable, go to step 12.
- If the last two numbers are not 95 ,96, 97, 98, or 99, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Peel the label inside the inflator box from its backing, and attach it to the RO. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
- The replacement part number is printed on the top part of the label and the serial number is printed on the bottom. Make sure you attach the label to the RO and give it to the warranty clerk.
- Not all inflator kits have a label included. In those cases, write the serial number and part number from the side of the inflator box on the RO. The part number always starts with 047.
- Using vise grips, remove the four inflator locknuts and throw them away. Do not remove the inflator from the airbag module until you complete step 14.
- Use shop air to clean any debris that may be on the inflator, then remove the inflator from the airbag module.
- Do not allow any debris to enter the inflator opening in the airbag module.
- Place the removed inflator into the kit box to return it to the supplier.
- Do not deploy the inflator. The inflator must be returned to its supplier in the box the new inflator came in. Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB A15-0002 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Make sure the A stamp on silver plate A is positioned on the upper right. Then, install silver plate A to the airbag module.
- Install the new inflator within the opening of silver plate A with the inflator harness facing downward as shown.
Make sure the inflator is properly placed within the opening of silver plate A, they should not be overlapping.
- Make sure the B stamp on black plate B is positioned on the left side. Then, pass the inflator harness through the opening.
Black plate B may have scuffs and paint peeling that occurred during packaging. There is nothing wrong with it.
- Install black plate B to the airbag module.
- Make sure the inflator is installed correctly by checking the four notches on black plate B. The inflator should be within the opening of silver plate A, and not overlapping. Using a marker, mark each of the four notches after you made sure it is installed correctly. If the inflator is not installed correctly, go back to step 16.
- Make sure the inflator and plates are still in the correct position. Then, install new locknuts, and torque them to 8 N·m (5 lb-ft, 60 lb-in).
- To ensure the inflator kit is installed properly, use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and the airbag module surface is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854-TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and black plate B is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Follow the instructions on the V-SMART tool to complete the inspection and/or inflator replacement.
- You must document the driver’s airbag module inspection and/or replacement inflator installation using the VSMART tool.
- The supervisor must inspect your work and approve it to make sure the replacement inflator was installed correctly. Your supervisor can be a service manager, shop foreman, team leader, etc. When a supervisor enters his or her information, the supervisor is signing off that the technician’s work was inspected and approved.
- Your warranty claim will not be paid if the V-SMART validation is not completed or the photo is not sent. Make sure you see the Uploaded Completed message to confirm the photo was sent to the warranty department.
- Install the driver’s airbag module using new Torx bolts. Refer to the service information.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
- Start the vehicle. Make sure the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- Make sure the horn works correctly.
- Put the original inflator into the box the new one came in. Make sure there is no other hardware in the box because if the package rattles, it will not be accepted by the courier.
- Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB A15-0002 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Give your warranty clerk the RO that includes the replacement inflator serial number and replacement part number. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
- 🌲【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 🌲【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 🌲【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 🌲【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 🌲【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 【2021 New Elite Version LAUNCH CRP129X】LAUNCH CRP129X is upgrade version of launch crp123/launch crp123e/launch crp123x/launch crp123i/launch vii+/launch crp129/ launch viii, ➤and CRP129X is same function as launch crp129e/ launch crp129i ➤ 2 years free update & 5 Years warranty ➤Fast delivery by amazon. (PS. Contact seller “LaunchDirect” to get free Gift)
- 【MORE POWERFUL FUNCTIONS + ENHANCED HARDWARE】Based on LAUNCH CRP129 and VIII, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys. We also upgraded the hardware: Larger 5” touch screen, Fast 7.0 Android, 16G RAM, 6100mah BAT, to give you better user experience.
- 【5 SERVICE FUNCTIONS + AUTOVIN SCAN + DIAGNOSTIC REPORT GENERATION】This CRP129X obd2 scanner features 5 most used reset service: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation. The Auto VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. You can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, save time and money.
- 【ABS/SRS/AT/ENG SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATD STREAM IN GRAPHIC+ DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool reads graphic data streams for Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems, and turn off the warning light related. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text & graph format, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. Playback supports 2 graphs or 4 PID's graphed. 9 Languages Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean.
- 【LIFETIME FREE ONE-CLICK UPDATE + OVER 10000+ VEHICLE MODELS + FULL OBD2 COMPLIANT + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】One-click free update via Wi-Fi, fixed bugs, and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner works on 57 vehicle brands, Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD vehicle, mostly manufactured after 1996. Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- 🚘【ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner can acccess and scan ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and OBDII systems on various European, American, and Asian vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights, get your vehicle ready for the annual test. With its budget-friendly cost, ML629 is ideal car diagnostic tool for DIYers and home mechanics. NOTE: Please send VIN number to AutelUS @ outlook . com to check compatibility before purchase.
- 🚘【All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests】MaxiLink ML629 check engine code reader can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read & erase codes, view live data in text or graph, freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, On-Board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information and module present. This engine analyzer can pinpoint the fault cause of the engine system to turn off check engine light.
- 🚘【DTC Definitions Lookup】As an upgraded version of AL619, ML619, Autel ML629 is designed to come with built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions. ML629 OBDII code reader can quickly retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) codes, manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes and access the complete library of DTC definitions.
- 🚘【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】MaxiLink ML629 auto diagnostic scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a card reader before use to cover more vehicles.
- 🚘【Risk-Free Purchase & 24/7 Support】Autel MaxiLink ML629 ABS, SRS scanner is backed by 30 Day NEW REPLACEMENT & FULL REFUND policy and comes with 1(One) Year Warranty. With 24/7 tech & sales support, your purchase is 100% risk-free. NOTE: To change menu language, please send 12 digits Serial Number to AutelUS @ outlook . com to get authorization.
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 【WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS】: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- 【GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY】: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- 【ONLINE UPDATE INCLUDED】: The obd2 scanner is Internet updatable and upgradable, we offer 12 months warranty insurance.
- 👍【ABS SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostics tool can diagnose ABS and SRS(Airbag) systems on sedans and light trucks. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 👍【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 👍【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘.
- 1⃣【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- ⃣【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 👉👉【We Always Got your BACK ! 】This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Launch seller, provide you with 2021 newest original Launch CRP123 with reliable quality. ([email protected])
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】 This obd2 scanner has full OBD2 functions, including: Read & Clear DTCs, read freeze frame data, turn off MIL, I/M readiness status, O2 sensor test, Evap Systems Test, on-board monitor test, read vehicle information.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 1.Click $20 coupon 2. Conact seller to get free gift. 3. Same function as launch crp123e/ launch crp123x/ launch crp123i.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, ; the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Test Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Stream + Advance OBDII Scanner + Lifetime Free Update]---- Launch crp123 scanner support for Generic OBDII Codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0); manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1); pending codes; freeze frame data; monitor and I/M readiness; live PCM stream data; graphing functionality for up to four (4) live data streams; clears DTC codes and turns off the MIL; resets monitors; provides Data Link Connector (DLC) location hints.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage OBD2 Automotive Scanner]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others.
- E660 only support 3 systems (Engine, ABS, Airabg) and 2 special functions (SAS reset, EPB reset) for 44 car makes. Please check the following description for vehicle coverage.
- The E660 covers more than 40 vehicle makes. Including the latest 2016/2017 models on selected makes with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Support OBD II/EOBD ten modes of operation full ecu diagnosis test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. Read & Clear DTCs Read live data stream
- The print data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customiz
Last update on 2021-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API