October 26, 2020
Safety Recall: Driver’s Frontal Airbag Inflator (NADI-Factory Installed)
Supersedes 20-073, dated October 1, 2020, to revise the information highlighted in yellow
|Year||Model||Trim Level||VIN Range|
|1998−2000||Accord||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|1996−2000||Civic||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|1997−2000||CR-V||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|1997−1998||EV Plus||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|1998−2000||Odyssey||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
Under REPAIR PROCEDURE, the torque specification on step 20 was revised.
Certain vehicles were produced with a Takata Non-Azide Driver’s airbag Inflator (NADI) that may contain an aluminum seal that could allow moisture to enter into the inflator. If the propellant in the inflator absorbs a large amount of moisture, the airbag may deploy slowly. If the propellant degrades due to drying or other factors, excessive internal pressure may be generated in the inflator during deployment, which may cause the inflator container to rupture.
If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the customer or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. Before selling a vehicle in inventory, always check if it is affected by a safety recall by conducting a VIN status inquiry.
Inspect the driver’s airbag module and inflator. If you find an affected inflator, replace the driver’s airbag inflator and use the V-SMART tool to document the installation. Then, return the original, undeployed inflator as directed.
|Part Name||Part Number||Quantity|
|Torx Bolt (6 x 23) (The inflator kit includes the Torx bolts. Order this if you only did the inspection.)||90134-S6A-A80||2|
|Lock Nut (Order this only if instructed in step 21 or 22.)||77854-TL0-E81||4|
- Always use new Torx bolts to install the airbag module. The new Torx bolts are coated with threadlock to make sure they do not come loose.
- The inflator kit box must be used to return the old inflator to its supplier. Be careful not to damage the inflator kit box.
- If the defective, undeployed inflator is not returned, the warranty claim for that vehicle will be charged back to your dealership.
- To return the inflator, follow the instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- Parts staff can scan the part number and serial number from the outside of the box into the warranty claim by using the Controlled Part Serial No. screen and scanning the applicable information. Refer to the job aid Ordering and Managing Replacement Inflators for more information.
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
- To avoid a warranty claim being charged back to your dealership, the defective, undeployed inflator must be returned to its supplier. Follow the shipping instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- The replacement inflator part number and serial number must be printed on the RO.
- To avoid non-payment of warranty claims, the new airbag inflator part number and serial number must be included in each claim. For more information, refer to step 12 of REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- The serial number is encoded into the bar code printed on the label inside of the box and on a label attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the serial number from either place into the claim.
- The part number is encoded into a barcode attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the part number into the claim.
- If you confuse the serial number and part number when entering the claim information, your claim will automatically be rejected.
- For more information about scanning and filing airbag inflator recall claims, refer to Ordering and Managing Replacement Airbag Inflators. From the iN, select Service, Service Library, then Claims Reference Guide. Under HOT TIPS/TOPICS, select More info… next to Inflator Claims at Glance.
|Operation Number||Description||Flat Rate Time||Defect Code||Symptom Code||Template ID||Failed Part Number|
|7521P6||Replace the inflator, do the V-SMART
procedure, then install the airbag module.
|7521P7||Remove and inspect the inflator, do the VSMART procedure,
then install the airbag module.
Skill Level: Repair Technician
- If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
- Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the audio and navigation system (if applicable), then write down the audio unit presets.
- Be careful not to damage any parts when replacing the inflator, and follow the procedure exactly.
- If, before removing the airbag module, you suspect that it may be the incorrect airbag module for the vehicle or a counterfeit, do not remove the airbag module. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Do not open the inflator kit until you have confirmed an affected inflator is installed in the vehicle because if you have to return the inflator kit, the kit must be unopened.
- If the vehicle you are working on has an unaffected airbag module and inflator, do not disassemble the airbag module because the inflator cannot be installed, and you will have to replace the airbag module.
- Make sure you have reviewed the SRS Precautions and Procedures in the service information before doing the REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Turn the ignition to ON. Then, check if the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- If the indicator comes on, then turns off after about 6 seconds, go to step 2.
- If the indicator does not come on, or if it stays on, contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable, and wait at least 3 minutes before continuing.
- Remove the driver’s airbag module. Refer to the service information.
- Place the airbag module, face down, on a clean shop towel.
- Visually inspect the airbag module, and the inflator for any unusual writing or markings.
- If there is nothing unusual about the airbag module or the inflator, go to step 6.
- If there are any unusual markings, like an incorrect label or a model year written in marker, the airbag module and inflator may not be the correct airbag module and/or inflator for the vehicle or it may be a counterfeit part. For more information about counterfeit airbag modules , you can refer to gov, enter keywords MANAGING COUNTERFEIT, and select Recommended Dealer Guidance for Managing Counterfeit Air Bags from the list. If you suspect that the airbag module or inflator is counterfeit, do not continue this procedure. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- To successfully complete this inspection and verification procedure, be sure to use the V-SMART tool along with the following steps in this bulletin.
- Before using the tool, review the job aid Using V-SMART for NADI Recalls. Keep in mind there is another job aid called Using V-SMART, but be sure not to use it. It does not include NADI Recall information.
- Check if the airbag module has a plastic inflator cover.
- If it does, go to step 7.
- If it does not, go to step 10.
- Determine the type of inflator cover.
- Inflator cover Type 1 has a cutout on the right side of the cover, and two clips at the bottom of the cover that holds the horn wire.
- Inflator cover Type 2 has an L-shaped cutout at the right side of the cover.
- Inflator cover Type 3 has two cutouts. One is at the right side of the cover, the other is at the bottom of the cover for the serial number label.
- If the inflator cover is Type 1 or 2, go to step 8.
- If the inflator cover is Type 3, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Remove the inflator cover (if equipped), and throw it away.
- Type 1 cover only: Route the horn harness through the airbag module slot, and secure it. Then, twist any excess wire, and tuck it out of the way.
- Compare the inflator label to the inflator labels shown below.
Some inflator harnesses may be connected to the inflator with a connector and not by epoxy as shown below.
- If the inflator label matches one of the inflators shown, go to step 11.
- If the inflator label does not match any of the inflators shown, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Check the M/D number on the airbag module serial number label.
- If the last two numbers are 95, 96, 97, 98, or 99, go to step 12.
- If the label is missing, or is unreadable, go to step 12.
- If the last two numbers are not 95 ,96, 97, 98, or 99, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Peel the label inside the inflator box from its backing, and attach it to the RO. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
- The replacement part number is printed on the top part of the label and the serial number is printed on the bottom. Make sure you attach the label to the RO and give it to the warranty clerk.
- Not all inflator kits have a label included. In those cases, write the serial number and part number from the side of the inflator box on the RO. The part number always starts with 047.
- Using vise grips, remove the four inflator locknuts and throw them away. Do not remove the inflator from the airbag module until you complete step 14.
- Use shop air to clean any debris that may be on the inflator, then remove the inflator from the airbag module.
- Do not allow any debris to enter the inflator opening in the airbag module.
- Place the removed inflator into the kit box to return it to the supplier.
- Do not deploy the inflator. The inflator must be returned to its supplier in the box the new inflator came in. Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB A15-0002 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Make sure the A stamp on silver plate A is positioned on the upper right. Then, install silver plate A to the airbag module.
- Install the new inflator within the opening of silver plate A with the inflator harness facing downward as shown.
Make sure the inflator is properly placed within the opening of silver plate A, they should not be overlapping.
- Make sure the B stamp on black plate B is positioned on the left side. Then, pass the inflator harness through the opening.
Black plate B may have scuffs and paint peeling that occurred during packaging. There is nothing wrong with it.
- Install black plate B to the airbag module.
- Make sure the inflator is installed correctly by checking the four notches on black plate B. The inflator should be within the opening of silver plate A, and not overlapping. Using a marker, mark each of the four notches after you made sure it is installed correctly. If the inflator is not installed correctly, go back to step 16.
- Make sure the inflator and plates are still in the correct position. Then, install new locknuts, and torque them to 8 N·m (5 lb-ft, 60 lb-in).
- To ensure the inflator kit is installed properly, use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and the airbag module surface is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854-TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and black plate B is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Follow the instructions on the V-SMART tool to complete the inspection and/or inflator replacement.
- You must document the driver’s airbag module inspection and/or replacement inflator installation using the VSMART tool.
- The supervisor must inspect your work and approve it to make sure the replacement inflator was installed correctly. Your supervisor can be a service manager, shop foreman, team leader, etc. When a supervisor enters his or her information, the supervisor is signing off that the technician’s work was inspected and approved.
- Your warranty claim will not be paid if the V-SMART validation is not completed or the photo is not sent. Make sure you see the Uploaded Completed message to confirm the photo was sent to the warranty department.
- Install the driver’s airbag module using new Torx bolts. Refer to the service information.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
- Enter the anti-theft codes for the audio system and the navigation system (if equipped).
- Set the clock (on vehicles without navigation).
- Do the power window control unit reset procedure.
- Start the vehicle. Make sure the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- Make sure the horn works correctly.
- Put the original inflator into the box the new one came in. Make sure there is no other hardware in the box because if the package rattles, it will not be accepted by the courier.
- Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB A15-0002 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Give your warranty clerk the RO that includes the replacement inflator serial number and replacement part number. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
- LAUNCH X431 HD heavy duty diagnostic configuration is all-in-one tool kit for heavy-duty trucks, offering the most extensive multi-brand coverage and comprehensive diagnostics. Supports 68 brands and over 220 models from America, Europe, Asia, including Freightliner, Kenworth, MAN, Volvo, Isuzu, Bosch, Cummins, Ford, etc. NOTE: Before placing an order, if in doubt, please contact us for a list of models
- Powerful Diagnostic Functions - X431 V+ compliant with standard protocols and applied to heavy duty trucks, diesel engines, constructional machinery, and agricultural machinery. The main functions include cylinder cutout, injector programming, DPF active regeneration and reset, parameters reset, oil change reset, maintenance light reset, clutch adjustment, reading and erasing DTC, reading data stream, reading system information, action testing, etc.
- Best Hardware & Software - Connect module with your truck through cable provided, and connect the module with the tablet via Bluetooth network. Use the X431 APP pre-installed in the tablet to receive diagnostic results. The tablet supplied is designed by Lenovo based on Android 7.0 to display the live data and test results in clear text or graphic formats. This model has a higher hardware configuration, larger storage capacity, faster processor, latest display technology(10" touch screen).
- Equipped with Multiple Interfaces - In the LAUNCH X431 V+ tool box, in addition to modules and tablets, there are 6-Pin OBD, 9-Pin OBD and additional diagnostic connectors for many major truck brands, supports multiple ECU's. Improve work efficiency and save time and money.
- LAUNCH Original Product - As an original heavy duty truck diagnostic scanner, X431 V+ users will get benefit from LAUNCH official 1-year or 12-month FREE software updates. (After 1 year if you choose not to update the software, the LAUNCH tool could still be used as normal just without the new car model being updated).
- [2023 Elite Version LAUNCH X431 V PRO 4.0] LAUNCH X431 V 4.0 has more advanced functions: Guiding Functions(compatible with VW,AUDI,SKODA,SEAT), Variant Coding, X431 V has wider vehicle coverage, supports AutoAuth for FCA SGW, which makes V compatible with Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep,Alfa Romeo and Fiat after 2017. Supprt Service online : 5 years waranty 7*24Hrs online.
- [OE-LEVEL Advanced Functions+2 Years Free Update ]scan tool adds loads of OE-Level features as Online Coding (compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat) Setting & Changeover (adblue reset, unlock the engine after a collision, cancel ABS driving test, and more) for Benz ,Modification for BMW Offline Coding ,Customization，Personalization, for worldwide vehicle brands, and keep growing.
- [35+ RESET SERVICES (ADAPTATION / INITIALIZATION / MATCHING) + ECU CODING]The LAUNCH X431 V PRO 4.0 diagnostic scanner gives you the ability to use dealership level relearn procedures to complete repairs or maintenance. Provides: Auto VIN Detect, ECU Coding, Key programming, ABS Bleeding, Injector coding, Gear Reset, SAS Reset, TPMS Reset, D.P.F Reset, IMMO Reset, BMS Reset, ETS Reset, Oil Reset, Brake Reset, AFS Reset, E.G.R Adaptation, GEARBOX, SUNROOF, SUS Reset and more to fully meet your needs.
- [BI-DIRECTIONAL(ACTIVE TEST) + BEST HARDWARE +24 LANGUAGES]LAUNCH X431 V PRO scan tool can actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to many systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls. 9.0 Android tablet, 8 touch screen, 5000mAh rechargeable battery (up to 10+ hours battery life), 32+128(EXTENDABLE) GB storage. It supports Remote Diagnostic, diagnostic feedback and respond, Data Stream record and playback, Vehicle Health Report.
- [ALL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS FOR 200000+ VEHICLES +5 YEARS WARRANTY]LAUNCH X431 V automotive scanner can read / erase codes, view live data, retrieve ECU version information, do active test and service functions for all systems including ECM, TCM, ABS, SRS, BCM, IMMO, BMS, TPMS, SAS, Fuel System, Light System and A/C system etc. One-click Auto VIN is available with Wi-Fi enabled. Any problems please feel free to contact us via our Customer service email or message us on Amazon.
- 🎉【ADVANCED AUTEL SCANNER】 The Autel MaxiSys MS906 diagnostics scanner with Bi-directional controls advanced obd2 capabilites and initializations/ adaptations as well. Supports key fob programming, program mosules, ECU coding, Injector coding, TPMS monitoring and reset, ABS bleeding brake, graphing and merging of data.
- 🎉【COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS】 More than 36+ functions have been packed on OBD2 scanner MS906. Reset Oil Service, ABS, Airbag, EPB, SAS, DPF regeneration, BMS. Calibrate weight sensor, Relearn the idle tps system, Reset transmission CVIs, Relearn crankshaft position, Reset window, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Reset Electronic Power Steering, Access the BCM, Recalibrate/ reset the hvac blend door actuators, etc.
- 🎉【SUPERIOR HARDWARE】 Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor that offers 50% increase in speed versus competing products, a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys is the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs
- 🎉【SMART OBD2 SCAN TOOL】 The professional car scanner MS906 supports full OBD2 functions, perform live tests, power-balance test, leakdown test, active tests, actuations, adaptations, matching. Active testing also called Bi-directional control. Allows you to control the ECU to perform tests in a given system and helps you find problems.The Autel Scanner MS906 can work as a controller to roll up and down the window and help you find if the problem is the window controller or a window motor.
- 🎉【EXTENSIVE OE-LEVEL VEHICLE COVERAGE】 The automotive diagnostic scanner MS906 is suitable for workshops to help you use the business you build. Global vehicle coverage provides you with the ability to face a wide range of models and makes. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models. 12-month warranty for any quality problems and free software update via Wi-Fi.
- 🥇【COMPLETE ABS SRS OBD2 SCANNER】1️⃣ABS SRS Airbag Scan Tool: Error codes diagnosis for ABS SRS Airbag control modules; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Calibrate bad sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and command ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: S-M-O-G check, E-mission Status & Gas-Cap issue diagnosis for 12v vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scanner can NOT clear airbag crash data/collision data. NOT support programming/coding.
- 🎃【TOP ABS BRAKE BLEEDER SCAN TOOL】Have you always feel the Brake pedal was slowly sinking to floor or the pedal was loose than it was a new vehicle? This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a high and tight brake pedal to make the pedal firmer like a new car. No need to pay high service cost to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles support auto abs bleeding.
- 👍【UNIQUE ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL】It’s so valuable to own one with active test feature that never can not find on similar abs scanner. This abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test hidden issues, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. When you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation.
- 🚦【MEET YOUR ALL DEMANDS ON ABS BRAKE SRS AIRBAG】 If you feel headache on choosing scan tool with more expensive functions or low-cost but less features. This abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve your issues. Not only the NT630 Plus car scanner will scan, pin-point the problem down and tell you which sensor was bad, no need to replace one by one, but also it will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. The warning lights will off and all modules will running well again.
- 🌈【SAS CALIBRATION STEERING ANGLE SENSOR RESET】 This Foxwell scanner for car lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- This version includes a TPMS Tool. MaxiSYS MS906 Pro is a high-powered eight-inch advanced diagnostic tablet featuring expanded software and cloud-based data and repair services. The MS906 Pro's Octa-core processor, Android 7 operating system, and 128 GB of memory enable the tablet to perform advanced diagnostics, including coding and adaptations, access comprehensive repair information, and conduct battery and electrical system analysis* and ADAS calibrations
- Hardware: 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen tablet, Samsung Exynos Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage and running Android 7 operating system. Long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 5 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera. MaxiCVI V200 wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface supporting the latest communication protocols.
- Software: Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles AutoScan: Scan all available systems, including ADAS identification Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame and Live Data Perform Active Tests (bi-directional controls), Coding and Adaptations AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification Perform ADAS (inc. Camera/s, Radar, LiDAR, Night Vision) Systems Calibrations with additional purchase.
- New upgraded feature: Battery analyzation capability (With additional purchase of the MaxiBAS BT506 battery and electrical system tester). Cloud-based Repair database and reports storage; Data management; Remote expert (coming soon). Supports ADAS (With purchase of ADAS calibration frame system and software).
- The MSOBD2KIT is not included, you can purchase separately. It includes a TPMS Tool, EL50448, which is used to activate tire sensors on GM vehicles. It comes with MaxiVCI V200 which features wireless diagnostics throught Bluetooth Connection. Also has a blow-model carrying case for unit protection. 1 year free update and 1 year warranty. It is compatible with MP408/MV108/MV105.
- 【🔥🔥8 Reset Service Car Scanner 】TOPDON obd2 scanner AD600S is the upgrade version of TOPDON AD600, AD500 and AD500S.This diagnostic scan tool Adds 3 more commonly used reset function.✅Except for OIL RESET, BRAKE RESET, TPMS RESET, Throttle Adaptation, SAS RESET, ✅it add the BMS RESET, ABS BLEEDING, DPF RESET, ✅more practical reset functions than TOPDON AD600 and AD500S. For the cost you’re getting value from this handy car scanner to reset systems. *Function menu varies by vehicle’s specifics.
- 【👍 Recommended by Youtuber Samcrac 👍 2023 New, 4 Systems Diagnostic Tool. 】This is an OBDII scanner and 4 systems diagnostic tool made for home mechanics, DIYers, and professionals. You can access AT/ENG/ABS/SRS fault codes to find the right troubleshooting procedure, and diagnose with full 10 OBD2 test modes to fix most of emission issues. Give your aging cars satisfying routine maintenance to avoid costly repairs, a breakdown, or even a crash.*DOESN'T WORK WITH 5G.
- 【No extra software fee + One-click Lifetime Free Updates】The touch-sensitive screen on this scan tool makes operation much easier than the simple button-based OBD2 code readers. The icons are clear and its 5” color screen with high resolution will leave you with no trouble interpreting results in a dark garage. One-click lifetime updates over Wi-Fi will keep the software current and the coverage addition constant. Android 6.0 ensures lightning-fast bootup and processing.
- 【Powerful Compatibility + Work on 90 Vehicle Brands】Most OBD2 scanners work with vehicles manufactured after 2001, but TOPDON ArtiDiag600S compatible with OBDII-equipped vehicles built after 1996, and it works on more than 90 Vehicle Brands.It supports Diesel (12v only), gasoline, 12V passenger car, pickup, light-duty truck, SUV, minivans, compatible with OBD2/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.*Menus vary by make, model, and year of gasoline or diesel engine vehicle. Email us your VIN data.
- 【Versatile Scan Tool+AUTO VIN+DTC Lookup】This OBD2 scanner has automatic VIN technology to identify the car without manual input. Live data display in text or 4-in-1 merged waveform graph, you can save, share, print, or email the overall inspection report for easier analysis. Inbuilt “Feedback” module provides customized repair suggestions from our certified professionals. Onboard DTC library saves your Google searching time when interpreting the error codes. AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars.
- 🚩For better user experience, our software system will be updated frequently. It is recommended that you update the software to the latest version after receiving the product before using it.
- 🎁【FREE OBD2 SCAN TOOL】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a FREE obd2 Scan Tool that works for ALL cars. First come first served.
- 🚘【Cost-effective-Effective Scan Tool for Vehicle Diagnostics】2022 Newest MUCAR CS6 obd2 scanner provides more capabilities of system diagnoses and reset services. Diagnoses 6 Important Systems(TCM ABS SRS TPMS BCM ECM). 7 Resets (Oil/EPB/ABS Bleeding/SAS/TPMS/DPF/ETS). Full OBD2 Special Functions. Live Data Graphing, Screenshot/Print/Share. Android 7.0, 5'' 720P Touchscreen, 16Gbs Memory for more vehicles models program. Over 10000+ Vehicle Models Coverage. Lifetime Warranty, Free Update.
- 🔧【6 Systems Diagnostics + Battery Voltage Monitor】MUCAR CS6 scan tool provides lifetime free diagnoses for ABS, Airbag(SRS), Engine(ECM), Transmission(TCM), Body Control(BCM), Tire Pressure(TPMS), provides standard OBD/EOBD diagnostics and perform a fast scanning and clearing fault codes in seconds. Battery Voltage service monitors realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery. Diagnostic Report will help users avoid blind maintenance, offer solution,save time/money.
- 🔥【7 Maintenance Functions for Lifetime Free】Turn off Oil, EPB(Electronic Brake Pad), SAS(Steering Angle), TPMS(Tire Pressure), ABS Bleeding, DPF Regeneration, Throttle Body light. Effectively restore and reset the modules related in seconds after repair, and helps maintain the safety of your vehicle systems. CS6 code reader provides you with more practical solutions at a lower cost. No Extra Fee! Well fits for Technician, garage, used car dealer, auto repair shop, home mechanic, DIY beginner.
- 🚩2023 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- [NOTE] - Cannot be used alone, must be equipped with X431 V+, X431 PAD or X431 Pro3. It connects to the vehicle as a diagnostic module and transmits data to X431 tablet via Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Read and clear DTC for full system, read live data, support bi-directional controls and actuation test.
- Equipped with comprehensive diagnostic functions and across classes 3 to 8 commercial vehicles, you can easily perform scans on engines, ABS and transmissions.
- Industry-leading bi-directional tests including DPF regens, injector coding, cylinder cutouts, idle speed adjustment, idle-stop system, parked SCR efficiency test and much more.
- The packing box comes with adapter kits for various truck makes, such as 6-Pin OBD, 9-Pin OBD. Enjoy one year or 12 months of free software updates.
- 🎁🎁【A FREE GIFT-TPMS Tool or OBD2 Extenstion Cable+2-Year Free Update + "0" Risk Purchase】2-Year free update & Full range car models and full car system diagnose make it a professional automotive diagnostic tool! 5 YEARS QUALITY BACKUP ! ! ! (If the free update period expired, the software still work normally).
- 🔥🔥[Lower Expense,Cost-effective] 2023 NEWEST Launch pro mini diagnostic scanner designed for professional mechanics with 2 years free update which can save you at least 400$ from costly subscription fees compared with 1 year subscription-free scan tools. Functions including OE-level all system diagnostics;Bi-directional Control;35+ Reset Services; ECU coding; Flash Hidden Functions; ECU Coding; Key programmer; VAG Guided Function; AutoAuth for FCA SGW...
- 🥇【🚩Full System Diagnostic & 🚩Bi-directional Control】: LAUNCH X431 pro mini provides you with OEM diagnosis, getting the accurate and in-depth results across all systems (SRS, ABS, TPMS, etc.) It is an obd2 scanner with Bi-Directional Control which issued to request information or command a module to perform specific tests and functions, it can do some actuation test, for example , turning on and off the a/c clutch, fuel pump, purge control solenoid and etc.. It is professional DIY automotive tool for mechanic.
- 🥇【🚩ECU Coding & 🚩V.A.G Guided Function】The x431 pro mini supports Online/ECU coding for VW, SEAT, SKODA, PORSCHE, BENZ, BMW, and more, which can help to match and code after ECU replacement, including Light Module,ABS Module, and can also unlock hidden functions such as movement pointer and horn alerts when locking/unlocking the car. 🚩And it can also access to V.A.G Guided Function with step-by-step procedures, which saves your diagnostic time, suitable for VW, SKODA and SEAT vehicles.
- 🥇【200+ Car Brands Extensive Vehicle Coverage, Plus Autoauth FCA SGW Vehicles After 2018】➤Launch X431 Pro mini is a powerful automotive diagnostic tool for over 100000+ car lists on E-mission/EVAP/Fuel/Gas Cap/Wheel Speed and Multiple Sensor Issues Issues for Eng/ABS/SRS/SAS/AT/EPB/A/C system and so on. Supports Chrysler/ Dodge/ Jeep/ Maserati/ Fiat/ Alfa Romeo After 2018 with Security Gateway Module(SGM/SGW) to clear error codes, active test & etc(FCA 12+8 Cable Needed).
Last update on 2022-11-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.