Applies To: 2004-07 TSX – ALL
The front brake pads have worn the discs unevenly.
|Front Pad Set||45022-SEC-A00|
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
The normal warranty applies.
Resurface both front brake discs with on-car lathe (includes pad replacement).
Flat Rate Time: 0.9 hour
Failed Part: P/N 45022-SEA-J11
Defect Code: 00401
Symptom Code: 03502
Skill Level: Repair Technician
- Remove the front brake pads:
- Inspect the front brake discs (see page 19-14 of the service manual). (Online, use the keyword FRONT DISC, and select Front Brake Disc Inspection from the list.)
- If the discs are within the service limits, go to step 3.
- If the discs are beyond the service limits, replace the discs, then go to step 3.
- Refinish the brake discs using a commercially available on-car brake lathe. Refer to service bulletin 00-037, Brake Disc Refinishing Guidelines.
- Install new front brake pads:
- Test-drive the vehicle to make sure the problem is eliminated.