February 28, 2013
MIL Comes On With DTC P2646 or P2647
The MIL comes on with one of these DTCs:
- P2646 (Rocker arm oil pressure switch circuit low voltage)
- P2647 (Rocker arm oil pressure switch circuit high voltage)
NOTE: The symptom may be intermittent, and you may not be able to duplicate it after cleaning the DTC.
NOTE: To help clarify where new parts are used in the REPAIR PROCEDURE, the new part is listed in the applicable step with a “>” symbol.
|Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch: P/N||37250-PNE-G01|
|O-ring (13 mm X 1.5 mm): P/N||91319-PAA-A01|
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
The normal warranty applies.
|Flat Rate Time:||0.3 hour|
|Failed Part:||P/N 37250-PNE-G01|
|Skill Level:||Repair Technician|
- Install the new rocker arm oil pressure switch and the new O-ring. Torque the oil pressure switch to 22 N•m (16 lb-ft).
- Reinstall the power steering high pressure hose bracket.
- Clear the code(s) with the HDS.
NOTE: If the DTC returns, refer to the troubleshooting procedure for the DTC that is set.