April 9, 2021
Safety Recall: Multi-Model Fuel Pump Motor
Supersedes 21-016, dated March 26, 2021, to revise the information highlighted in yellow.
|Year||Model||Trim Level||VIN Range|
|2019||ILX||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2019-20||MDX 2WD||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2019-20||MDX SH-AWD||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
|2019-20||TLX 2WD||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility|
The AFFECTED VEHICLES were revised.
Due to swelling of the fuel pump motor impeller, the fuel pump may seize and stop working. If this occurs, the check engine light may be displayed with DTC P0087 (Fuel Rail Pressure Too Low) stored, the engine may not start, or the engine could stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.
If this temporary placeholder bulletin appears during an iN VIN status inquiry, this vehicle is subject to a Safety Recall. This vehicle is on STOP SALE until further notice. Check for an iN message for further details. Refrain from calling Tech Line for updates.
This bulletin will be updated once Parts Information, Warranty Claim Information, Inspection Procedures, and Repair Procedures are available.
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-21V215-0053
Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Deep Cleans GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) / PFI (Port Fuel Injection) Intake Valves, As Well As, The Throttle Body, Intake Ports, Fuel Injectors and Combustion Chambers
- Helps Restore Fuel Economy and Maximize Horse Power
- Removing Carbon and Fuel Deposits From Gasoline Engines Intake Valves, Intake Ports and Turbos Is Essential to Ensuring Optimal Vehicle Performance.
- Made with Carbon Clear and Trade, the Most Advanced P.E.A. Cleaning Agent Available
- Strong Enough to Cut Through Thick Carbon Deposits, Even at Extreme Engine Temperatures
- Formulated for Use In All Fuel-Injected Gasoline Engines, Including GDI
- Contains Polyetheramine (“PEA”) to Dissolve Carbon Buildup in Combustion Chambers
- Cleans ALL Types of Intake Valves, Including Those Found in PFI, TBI, and GDI Engines
- Safe On Catalytic Converters and Oxygen Sensors
- Not For Use In Diesel Engines
- 【 Maintain Engine Performance 】 Perfect for air intake system, combustion chamber, EGR Valves, intake valves and oxygen sensors. Easy operation for making the fuel injectors spray smoothly and properly.
- 【 Easy to Use 】 Simply fill with air intake cleaning liquids and connect the vacuum hose of vehicle vacuum system. Reduce carbon deposits easily.
- 【 Multiple Applications 】 Use to clean the intake valve, combustion chamber, vacuum system and test the vacuum system pressure. Provides more thorough cleaning than other methods. Effectively remove engine carbon deposits and increase gas mileage performance.
- 【 Equipped with Negative Pressure Gauge 】 The liquid-filled gauge for accurate vacuum pressure reading and monitoring chemical flow.
- 【 Gasoline Engine / Petrol Cars Use 】 Used for gasoline engine injection and petrol cars. "NOT" for diesel injector. And solution liquid is "NOT" included.
- Kit Includes 6 Aerosol Cans with Hose Assemblies, 3 Reusable Application Accessories Kits, and 2 Full-Color, Dual-Language Instruction Sheets In English and Spanish
- Formulated for Use in All Fuel-Injected Gasoline Engines
- Cleans Combustion Chambers and ALL Types of Intake Valves Including: PFI, TBI, and GDI Engines
- Safe for Use On Catalytic Converters and Oxygen Sensors
- NOT For Use In Diesel Engines
- Restores MPG
- Restores engine performance
- Restores power
- Reduces harmful emissions
- Requires pressurized tool
Last update on 2023-11-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.