NHTSA ID Number: 10189312
Manufacturer Communication Number: BBTS210302
Tech Line Summary Article – American Honda is investigating reports of a squeal when the brakes are applied. This occurs when the rear brakes are cold and will go away as the brakes warm up. Please do not replace any brake components to try and address this issue. The noise does not indicate a safety concern with the brake system.
1 Affected Product
1 Associated Document
BTS 210302 Version 1
- Package Includes --- 18 Adapters which fit a variety of modern car wth 2X Thrust Bolt; 2X Retaining Plates; 2X Brake Caliper Hooks; 1 Pair of Gloves
- Durable Structure --- Designed with sandblasted #45 carbon steel construction of MOSTPLUS brake caliper tool to ensure corrosion resistance and longer service life
- Application --- Ideal for 4 wheel drive cars/trucks
- Feature --- 26PCS kits rotates piston back into caliper for fitting of new brake shoes and pads
- Note: box's color may vary
- EASY OPERATION: For brake pad and shoe replacement and rotating pistons back into the caliper on your car, truck or 4-wheel drive disc brake vehicle. Includes both right-handed and left-handed thrust bolt assemblies.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This multi-disc brake caliper wind back tool kit includes 18 adapters fitting hundreds of vehicle makes and models including American, European, and Japanese. See the Product Description section below for a more complete list.
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY: Carbon steel construction with a rust-proof blasted finish, these components will stand up to heavy use and accidental drops. It’s perfect for everyone from DIY novices to professional mechanics.
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE: Includes an ABS carrying case with pre-sized slots for every component - right and left-handed thrust bolts, 2 retaining plates, and 18 disc adapters.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Each kit includes a detailed user manual with an illustrated parts diagram. We pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- 【Fit for Disc Brake】 The brake caliper press tool is equipped with two groups of push boards: 7.01x2.36 inches and 4.53x2.17 inches, Suitable for most single and twin pistons floating calipers, twin and quad pistons fixed calipers or some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers (Just make sure the piston calipers space can accommodate the spreader)
- 【Working Principle】The spreader can spreading to push the boards or retracting when finished it. (Ajust by the switch). In expanded mode, the centrally located ratchet screw creates uniform thrust to the push boards that can quickly push several pistons in the caliper at the same time. Effectively save energy and greatly improve efficiency.
- 【How to use】Make the push boards both sides Centralized Alignment the pistons, let both sides of the push boards be forced at the same time (press both sides to assist in starting until push boards press the pistons), swing the handle until the push boards press the pistons to the suitable position, last, ajust the switch, retract the boards to remove the spreader.
- 【Size Reference】Two groups of push boards size: 7.01x2.36 inches and 4.53x2.17 inches; Telescopic range: fully retracted: 1.88”, fully expanded: 3.03”.
- Two-Year Customer Service for Five Bananas Brake Caliper Tool. Pls email us first when you have any problem, we promise will provide the best solutions.
- COMPLETE BRAKE CALIPER TOOL SET: This Orion Motor Tech 24-piece brake piston compressor tool set includes 2 retaining plates, left and right thrust bolt assemblies, 18 disc adapters, 2 brake hangers, and a pair of gloves; keep your tools in the heavy-duty blow molded case for easy storage and transportation
- EASY OPERATION: Attach the plate to the handle, select the disc adapter that fits your vehicle and rotate the pistons back into their calipers to clear your pads; embedded magnets in each thrust bolt of this brake tool assembly easily hold your drive keys and adapters in place during use
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This disc brake caliper tool set includes a large array of adapters to fit most vehicles, including hundreds of American, Japanese, and European models; see below for a full list of compatible models
- DURABLE BUILD: The sandblasted #45 carbon steel construction of our caliper piston tool ensures long lasting performance and corrosion resistance even after years of punishing use
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Service your brakes today with peace of mind thanks to our caliper piston compressor tool kit's strong 1 year warranty and Orion Motor Tech's usual friendly 24/7 customer service
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This 24-piece brake caliper tool set by Orion Motor Tech includes 2 retaining plates, left and right thrust bolt assemblies, and 18 adapters to fit hundreds of domestic and import vehicle makes and models and give you everything you need to service your brake pads
- EASY OPERATION: Attach the plate to the handle, select the disc adapter that fits your vehicle, then simply turn to rotate the pistons back into their calipers to clear your pads; embedded magnets in each thrust bolt assembly easily hold your drive keys and adapters in place during use
- HEAVY-DUTY MATERIAL: This set of brake caliper compression tool is crafted from structural-grade 45# steel with industry-leading technology to offer superior strength and durability; the protective sandblasted surface further enhances its wear and corrosion resistance
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The blow-molded ABS case of this brake piston compressor tool kit comes with pre-sized and labeled slots for easy organization, storage, and transport between jobs
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: This disc brake caliper tool set is backed with its strong warranty and Orion Motor Tech's usual friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll be able to use this kit for years to come!
- 【𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓】360° rotatable, caliper press tool that can be used in any direction, and it is more efficient and easier to handle than most brake caliper presses. Two large push plates that can apply force evenly. Two caliper hooks to protect the brake fluid lines and calipers. A comprehensive instruction manual.
- 【𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋】The brake caliper press tool is compatible from 1.5 inch to 2.75 inch. Thus, brake caliper compression tool can be compatible with 99% of twin and quad piston fixed calipers, as well as single and twin piston floating calipers. Admittedly, this tool can repair the brake pads of several cars, thus making the most of its value.
- 【𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒𝐄】The adjustment switch allows quick switching between expansion and compression modes. The operating handle allows the centrally located ratchet to spread the force evenly in a parallel manner. At the same time, the extended handle and double riveting make use of the process both easy and stable. The brake piston can be compressed effortlessly in seconds. TIPS: BEFORE EXPANSION, A RING OF FREE THREAD NEEDS TO BE LEFT TO HELP START.
- 【𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄】The thickened push plate is made of 45 gauge steel, which has excellent strength and toughness and is not easily deformed.The ratchet system and adjustment switch are also made of #45 steel, excellent strength and durability. The chrome-plated metal handle is overmolded for a comfortable grip, uniform force, and non-slip.
- 【𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓】In addition to getting a high quality brake piston compressor tool set, you will also get an extremely detailed instruction manual. And this manual will teach you how to replace your brake pads. Learning this skill can save you a ton of money or even be used to make money. GallopMax --- strives to give more value to every choice you make! If you have problems, feel free to contact, we're always here!
- Made of premium steel material, with high strength and good hardness.
- Brake piston rewind tool.The Distance of two pins is 22mm. The Diameter of the pins head is 6mm.
- Suitable for using on disc brake calipers, fitted to most cars with right handed thread.
- An essential tool for the removal and installation of new brake pads.
- Complete with reaction plate and reversible 3/8" drive dual pin head.
Last update on 2022-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.